Not feeling pregnant?

honeysuede

Reaction score
Apart from extreme bloat, frequent peeing, change in eating habits and the odd boob and tummy twinges I just don't feel pregnant, is anyone else feeling this way? I love every little twinge as it reminds me what miracle is occuring. I know a lot of people say symptoms hit at 6 weeks but I am sure with my 2 boys I had more going on at this stage.

I am not saying I wanna be throwing my guts up:haha: but I do love all the little niggles and the feeling of being pregnant, there are just not as frequent quite yet.
Oh and every day I get a few hours of period type cramps which I got with the boys too. So I guess I am getting symptoms haha xxxx

6 weeks mine started. 2 weeks later still feeling really crap and hoping for it to subside soon as I'm utterly exhausted by it all lol. Xx

Hope it eases for you soon. This is what I was saying to my husband last night, I feel this may be the calm before the storm as I see a lot of ladies hitting 6 weeks and all hell breaks loose haha. xx

Im also not feeling very pregnant, actually posted about it a day or two ago

My boobs aren't sore at all, I am just tired, was very bloated but not so much today. Been feeling sicky/hungry but again not so much today

actually hoping the few symptoms I did have come back again as its all so worrying ! I keep analysing everything its horrible x

Sound like we are in the same boat hun! I too analyse everything. I have had a sharp pain in my nipple today and everytie it hurt I was pleased haha. Pregnancy brings out our crazy side xx

Sound like we are in the same boat hun! I too analyse everything. I have had a sharp pain in my nipple today and everytie it hurt I was pleased haha. Pregnancy brings out our crazy side xx

ha ha I haven't eaten since lunch time and im starting to get my hungry/sicky feeling again which has also made me happy loool

Its defo sending me ga ga ! x

If I weren't 2 weeks late for my period I'd probably have no idea. My boons aren't even that sore anymore. I am having extremely vivid dreams tho most of which are involving pregnancy in some way. My cramping has mostly gone away. I do get some slight nausea if I don't eat tho but nothing too bad and my sleep schedule is completely off. I used to have trouble falling asleep before 2, now I can barely stay up till 11:30

I love knowing we aren't alone in this! I eat every 2 hours at the moment but I never 'fancy' anything, it's strange.
I am looking forward to passing the 6 week mark on Sunday as I have always seen it as a good milestone (I had 2 early losses years ago around 5 weeks)
I have also had vivid dreas, some unsettleing. I have had 2 where pregnancy tests have been negative which happened when I was pregnant last time - think it is anxiety.
xxx

i had a dream where i was spotting but the blood was brown, also it was in plastic?plastic came out of me when i peed and there was brown blood on it and i tried to fish it out of the toilet. dreams can be strange.

My symptoms sound pretty much the same. With my son I had every symptom, this time not so much. I've had maybe 3 or 4 days where ive actually been sick. I find if i get nausea and eat something, it goes. My midwife told me it's fine unless I get pain/ bleeding or cramping not to worry, every pregnancy is different.

I have the same symptoms of you since day dot and they haven't changed. Still feel very in pregnant :) have a scan tomorrow fingers crossed we see a healthy bean

Yep, same here. I'm tired a lot, feel nauseous when I don't eat in time and have some random pains and niggles but compared to my other pregnancies I feel absolutely fantastic. I'm trying to enjoy it and not worry about it being a bad sign but I'll feel much better once I've had a scan and seen an actual baby in there!

I'm definitely more tired and scatterbrained... My boobs are sore on and off and there are twinges when I don't drink enough water. Other than that - nada. No nausea, no hunger, no cravings... Guessing it's still early for symptoms but kind of freaky. I guess everyone is different... I agree, scan is what I'm definitely waiting for, mine is not until 12/21 though.

I'm 11 plus weeks and can totally understand someone going a few months into pregnancy without knowing they were pregnant.

My boobs are sore (actually even less now), I'm more tired sometimes and I get full faster. That's largely it.

If I wasn't looking for symptoms I wouldn't even notice them

Um, to be clear... I'm also totally sure the baby is fine. I've had multiple ultrasounds including one just this past Friday and the baby was doing great!

Wow I am deffo not alone then :) And I agree, once the first scan comes around and we see a baby with a healthy heartbeat it will be amazing. I have just got my 12 week scan date & booking app. scan is thursday 28th jan & booking is 8th jan :)
I have started a thread in the pregnancy groups for people due around a similar time if any of you lovely ladies fancy wating it out with me? Thought it might help with the waiting for scans etc knowing others are in the same boat :) here it is https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...early-august-summer-bundles.html#post36624691
I have had bad pain in my right nipple like a hot spike is in it really bad since yesterday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->