Not getting darker?? Update

pooch

Reaction score
now I have had two chemicals before and both times i had a very faint bfp once and the next day it was negative again and then I would get af as expected. I have been getting somewhat ok bfps on FRER but the internet cheapies are still soooo light. Anyone have the same experience? Af is now four days late

1A807EC4-4D38-4E0F-84D1-67A61C40B6F2.jpeg

Compare them once they’ve dried I do see them getting gradually darker though.

They are getting darker hon

I think they’re progressing. Also you should compare every other day as hcg should double about 48 hours instead of 24! This will help you see the progression better! I’m not saying you can’t test daily but make two separate piles.. even dpo on one said odd dpo on the other and watch the progression that way

I think they are getting darker, but I understand we all want to see those 2 lines with the test line stealing all the dye!!! Congratulations though and praying for the best

I’m 6 days late from expected af and started bleeding this morning. Took tests all weekend and they were still positive but never got darker. I knew something was up...trust your gut.

Oh no sweety I am so so sorry. <3

I’m sorry! It’s hard to let go of that little bit of hope. That’s how I felt when I had my chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->