not getting emails from bnb

Bella1185

Reaction score
okay, so i apologize in advance because i am pretty technology challenged!

for some reason, i have stopped receiving any emails from bnb. the threads i am subscribed to get "instant" email notifications from are no longer sending me any notifications. Ive checked my bnb settings and everything looks normal, and ive checked my email (gmail) account and nothing has changed. ive also checked my spam/junk folder and the bnb emails aren't there either.

am i doing something wrong or is there another place i should check? ive always gotten an email from every thread to which i am subscribed but now i get nothing? :shrug:

is anyone else having this problem?

me too!

checked everything (instant notifications, spam inbox in gmail, etc) and not sure what's up.:shrug:

hopefully someone knows something we don't!

:help:

Thanks for asking, I thought it was just me. Thought I had unclicked something somewhere.

Thought I was the only one.The last email I received was this morning around 1 but none since. :shrug: My settings are set to receive an email instantly.

Wow thanks ladies! I'm sorry you're dealing with it too but it does make feel better to know I'm not the only one!!

Hopefully it's solved soon - I'm lost without the email updates!

I am exactly the same checked everything and nothing so strange not to see emails from BNB in my inbox

hope it is fixed soon

What email provider are you all using?

x

Same here! I'm using Gmail. None of my settings have been changed in my email provider or in BnB. It just randomly stopped sending them.

I just sent a message to gmail, as it could be with them the problem lies my husband works in IT and said it could be the sever baby and bump emails come from or gmail deciding all of a sudden that they are spam

hopefully that is not the case though

I have specifically added BnB to my contacts. I'll let y'all know if it fixes the problem. Gotta have somebody reply to a thread first. :haha:

gmail here too!

ill be pissed if gmail decided bnb is spam and blocked it! because "tifanii with webcam" has no problem spamming me through gmail, and neither does "free pharmacy 4 u". gross.

Added bnb to my contacts as well but still not receiving emails :/

gmail here too!

ill be pissed if gmail decided bnb is spam and blocked it! because "tifanii with webcam" has no problem spamming me through gmail, and neither does "free pharmacy 4 u". gross.

Added bnb to my contacts as well but still not receiving emails :/

:rofl:

I have specifically told Gmail that BnB is not spam. So I have no idea how it could be Gmail... except that it seems like all of us who are having this problem have Gmail.

I use yahoo mail and received a few emails from b and b today.There emails that show posts that I read last night and the emails aren't being sent to my spam.Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Here is the message I received back from Gmail last night

''You need to check your Spam and Trash/Bin Labels to make sure they are not being diverted to these and also All Mail to see if they are being archived on arrival or filtered here. Best way to check is to hover over the address in any you can find which wil bring up a virtual card. Click on the word Emails and it will find all that have been received. In the Gmail Search bar you can type in in:anywhere from:addtheaddresstheycomefromhere.
if that does not work, the problem may lie with the site and let them know so they can fix their end''

my BNB emails are deffo not going or marked as spam in my gmail :dohh:

The problem won't lie with Gmail.

Thanks guys, I seem to be getting similar emails for activating new accounts, not all Gmail.

will contact the tech team now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->