Not hungry but constant urges to eat?

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I had morning sickness from 6 weeks until about 7.5 and then it just stopped, now I constantly want to eat even when I'm not hungry. I don't know if that's anything to do with pregnancy or me in general.
I'm trying not to eat too much and keep it as healthy as possible. I don't know if this is normal or not?

It's normal for me.. I'm always hungry even after I eat and I'm full.. It's making me feel miserable but I'm just drinking more water to help control the urges

I am having the same problem. I wander around the kitchen just looking for something to eat even though I'm not hungry. I don't know if my body is craving something I haven't picked up on so I don't feel satisfied after meals or what. My mo made turnip greens yesterday for our New Year's dinner and i ate over half the bowl. They were so good and it's all I can think about now, even though it's only 8:30 in the morning here.:shy:

Yes exactly right, I just go through all the cupboards over and over again even though I know nothing's in there I want. It's so frustrating maybe I haven't found my craving yet either, Heartburn is starting to take over now yet I still want to eat!

I am more normal now but first few weeks I ate every couple of hours, eat small and often, the urges wore off for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->