• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not much movement today :( help please

Ok I'm in the hospital now all hooked up I called in and they told me to come right in! They can hear her I just can't feel her so they think she is turned around but I am still waiting for the ok!
And I am sharing my room it's like the quick room and the two ladies here are having there babies today via scheduled c-section luckies!

Glad you went in after just reading through thread now!

Stubborn girl..I will have to have a chat with her when i get home tonight..she sure like to worry me

glad alls well hon, this happened me few weeks ago as well., i felt so silly, bub started hopping and kicking when trace was on :)
they said i was right to come in and if it happened again come straight back :)

Yes I am glad they are kind and understanding..my nurse is pregnant with twins and she said she checks all the time so that made me feel better

wouldnt u love a home scanner and/or trace machine :)
its so worrying when we have no real way of checking up on bub .
i apologised to everyone i encountered saying sorry for wasting ur time i was just worried, they were all so nice and said better to check to be safe .
i felt less silly then .
my bub hadnt really moved much in 2 days,
all my usual tricks werent working so i got scared. all was fine thank god ;)
i prob should have gone earlier judging by their response.

Thanks for posting an update - glad to hear that everything is well.

Make some really loud sounds in front of the belly... Maybe loud blast of music, or clash pot tops together.... I had an ultrasound today, decreased movements, tho once on the ultrasound it showed my baby moving up a storm yet I couldn't feel any of it!!! 39wks+5.... But if ur really worried call ur drs. Also drink something really cold or full of sugar.,,..good luck

Yay! Happy to hear everything is ok! Definitely better to go in and have the peace of mind than to continue worrying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->