Not normally a symptom spotter but feeling strangely sick :(

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I'm now on cd22 and had pretty much written this month off as no idea if and when I ovulated, didn't dtd all that much and my periods have been messed up since coming off the pill. But I woke up this morning feeling fine then after about an hour I came over feeling really sick and dizzy, felt like I was gonna puke and had to sit down, after about 20 minutes it disappeared as suddenly as it had started. Feeling like it again now tho, feel heavy headed, nauseous and dizzy. Don't feel ill or like I'm coming down with anything, just don't feel right if that makes sense.
Never had any sickness with dd but is cd22 too early for anything like that anyway?
Just don't know what's wrong :(

Nope actually think I'm starting to get ill, as aching all over now too :(

ya never know could be pregnancy symptoms! I dont think cycle day 22 is too early to be feeling how you describe. I too am feeling incredibly dizzy since 4 dpo and achy, and tired...as you said you don't know what day you ovulated so you could be 8 dpo for all you know and thats early enough to feel that way! When I was pregnant with my DS I KNEW something was up at 6 dpo and onwards...and I wasnt even really "trying" for him I just knew ya just dont feel yourself...dont want to give false hope either but hey ya never know!! good luck!

Little Mum - I'm at 8 dpo too and feeling very similar to you...especially tired this afternoon with cramps and dizziness. I have never been pregnant before, so I don't know what it feels like to be pregnant. All I know is that I feel pretty weird! Best wishes to you -- hope this is your bfp : )

Hmmm I ended up in hospital that night with a severe kidney infection :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->