not posted in a while but really down

Niamh22

Reaction score
everyone i know seem sot be pregnant and every time i look on face book someone else is announcing they are pregnant, we have been trying for a over a year with 2 MC and eptopic i am so desperate to give my little girl a brother or a sister i am now in the dreaded 2WW hoping that i may have caught a sticky bean. Sometimes i feel like maybe i am only supposed to have one baby but i don't want to give up and i really don't want to obsess about it but i just can;t help it. My OH is saying lets just have fun and hope for the best but it is so hard not to think is this the time have caught the egg is anyone else like this? sorry for long messge but just need to rant

Hey, please dont give up hope chick... when your body is ready for baby number 2 it will happen. Ive just found out im pregnant (5 weeks). I already have a little boy and wanted to give him a brother/sister - me and hubby TTC for 18 months.... 5 miscarriages follwed ... one was a missed miscarriage - found out at 12 week scan baby stopped growing at 6 weeks... that was a huge set back for us physically and emotionally :o( So im on absolute tender hooks waiting for my 12 week scan this time!! So please please dont be disheartened... your time will come soon darling.
All the best..
ALI x

Thanks Ali i had a MMC i think that is worse it still haunts me i hope it will be my time soon been so long since i had a scan and so a baby in there always just empty fingers crossed that this is your sticky bean you certainly deserve it i am so sorry for all your losses x

I'm so sorry for your loss :-( I hope you get a healthy bean too! I have everything crossed this is your month! Xxx

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. After a MC it seems to feel like the rest of the world is moving on, I've only had one MMC and found it relaly hard, to have had 3 losses must be so hard, I am glad you have not given up and lost hope.
We hear lots of stories on here of repeated losses, so here's hoping you get your sticky bean soon.

Thanks Ali i had a MMC i think that is worse it still haunts me i hope it will be my time soon been so long since i had a scan and so a baby in there always just empty fingers crossed that this is your sticky bean you certainly deserve it i am so sorry for all your losses x

MMC should not be allowed!!! Its probably the single most devastating experiance of my life... you are blissfully unware that the precious life is not growing inside because of lack of miscarriage symptoms... I was still testing positive on pregnany tests in my 11th week (pee on a stick addict) even though baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks... pure evil... I wouldnt wish it on my worst emeny (not that i have any) LOL. Then to top it all off you are whisked into hosptial to have a tablet placed internally to enhance dialation to 5cm so they can remove the 'debris' - their words!! Not nice... xx
And thats my rant over... hehe.. good luck to you. xx

Hey hun, I know exactly how you feel. All my friends seem to be pregnant, and family too which means at family gatherings it's all that's talked about. The person who I'd normally confide in is my best friend but she's 28 weeks too! Lol.

If you want to talk or just moan then feel free to inbox me. I am so down atm too, and just wondering if there's any point to it all. :hugs: xx

Hi. I could have wrote this Myself! I had my mmc 23 dec, and have been feeling alot more positive since feb time, and not been on here so much! My best friend is due Monday, and two close frienpds have just announced they are 12 weeks; a fb friend Is preg, and my ex had baby yesterday. I feel so so sad today, I just want my turn to come!
now 10 dpo, for Fx'ed for this month! and to you too! Xxx

fingers crossed sarah i really hope this is your month my best friend is 26 week spregnant 3 people are at work 3 FB friends are pregnant and 3 other friends everywhere i look i see bumps and just cry inside x

everyone i know seem sot be pregnant and every time i look on face book someone else is announcing they are pregnant

You know i didnt see this post, and in my thread i just posted up i spoke a little about this.
I know how you feel :(
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"