Not really trying, nor preventing

Tonibr93

Reaction score
Hey all!
This is my first post here!
So I was due on my period on New Year’s Eve - 2 days ago and I’ve done 4 tests now (yes I am going crazy)
The question I have is whether these are positive or not? I’ll upload the picture.
The top one was taken first, I did it New Year’s Eve, all of the tests have looked like a really really faint line at the beginning to me but then I thought I was crazy and disregarded it as negative. Anyway I put this particular test aside and on New Year’s Day I had a strange feeling that I had to get it out of the rubbish and look so I looked and it looked like this.
2nd rest was bottom one, took that last night and was faint line again and then woke up this morning and was much darker.
3rd test was middle one, took it this morning and honestly only a mouse could see a line, I kept telling myself to stop being stupid because it was barely there and this evening they’re all like this and then the 4th test is the separate picture and that line was the same as the rest. I’ve never know evaporation lines on 4 different types of tests and I feel like I’m going crazy! I’m pretty sure I’ll come on my period but if anybody could help that would be great!!
Thank you :)

344232F4-E120-4680-B7A9-503D9AC15E3C.jpeg 0293E290-A785-4291-9D8E-1F99A0F705A2.jpeg

I think they look like a very early positive aswell!

I see something! Looks like it could be the start of bfp. Good luck!

So ladies I did this test this morning, I wasn’t going to do one but then I made my coffee and it smelt awful & I love coffee and then my daughter was chewing gum and it smelt awful.
And well this line came up pretty much straight away. Still faint but not mouse eyes at first this time! What you think?

4D0CADAA-C210-4823-8A76-CE304CE5C10E.jpeg

I see it on all of them. Looks like a :bfp: to me. Good luck and congratulations xxx

Hey guys! Just an update!
I went to the doctors today for a blood test and it came back less than 1! So negative!
I’m so confused because I was convinced there was a line ‍♀️
Now I feel a bit crazy and silly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->