not showing - 14 weeks :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Nickki_1986, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Nickki_1986

Nickki_1986 Well-Known Member

im 14 weeks pregent and dont have a bump, at all! my stomach feels abit hader but thts it, when did everyone else start to get there bumps???? i know everyones different but i would love a little baby bump now!! maybe itll grown in the next few weeks!! :flasher:

2. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

14 weeks is early for a bump at that stage any bump is likely bloating or extra weight as baby is too small to create one, im 23 weeks and alot of people still cant tell im pregnant just look a bit fatter lol

3. Nikki1120

Nikki1120 Mum to Hollie and Max :D

I think i only had a noticable little bump last week, i still haven't got a nice round bump :( but everyone is different hun.

4. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

i have a bump but none of it is baby lol its the leftover mummy tummy from the last pregnancys lol

5. louise2710

louise2710 Mummy to Oscar

Your bump will come in good time hun. At 14 weeks i was just bloated which was quite uncomfortable really. Over the next few weeks if you liek on your back and loko into a mirror at teh side you will be able to see your womb moving up x

6. ttcnewbie123

ttcnewbie123 Well-Known Member

Hiya, still no bump for me yet either! I just look like I've put on a few lbs!x

7. sugarheart

sugarheart Well-Known Member

I'm 14 weeks Thursday and no bump for me yet either, x

8. Ouverture

Ouverture Well-Known Member

I noticed my tummy changing around 14 weeks as well and was so disappointed it wasn't a bump too! :flower: I had friends who by 16 weeks had one, but not me either :(

It was 18 weeks or so for me, 23-24 before I was really showing, 26 or so before I was getting asked all the time. It really blows up from 24-27 weeks or so, at least that was true for me.

It goes by SO fast, you'll have a bump soon! Then it will be big and make you grunt when you get up and kneel, lol :)

9. sun

sun Mum of 3

With my first I was in 3rd tri before people who didn't know me well could tell! This time I'm 15 weeks and aside from being a tiny bit larger, have no bump at all.

Yet! x

10. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

Oh I'm all bump! lol. It's my second though and I was showing pretty early with the first too. I'm short with small hips so the baby just goes out! And my uterus was already almost at my belly button at 12 weeks...so it obviously rises quicker than the norm.

11. endcredits

endcredits Well-Known Member

Im 17weeks and 1day and i worry all the time about not having a bump, i just feel bloated all the time but im sure all babys bloom at diffrent points and your and my time will come eventually

x

12. want2bmum11

want2bmum11 Mummy to 1 DS

I'm 17 + 1 and I've had my first bit of expansion on my belly - it looks like I've just put on some weight - but is recognisable as a very very small baby bump - or so say the people who know I'm pregnant! x

13. endcredits

endcredits Well-Known Member

want2bemum11.... cant belive your exacly as far gone as me ... is your due date 14th of nov to ??? ... im still not showing though so im jelous :)

x

14. laughingduck

laughingduck Mother of one daughter

Yes this is about the same for me too. It took a long time for my bump to show up!

15. Kasia

Kasia Well-Known Member

No bump here yet, just fatter.:shrug:

16. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

Everyone is different. Depends on body type and position of uterus etc. I started getting my bump at about 12 weeks and now I look as if I am 6 months along according to the "normal" standards. You will get yours soon enough.

17. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

I think 14wks is too early for most folk to be showing, certainly with their first.

I am a uk slim size 8/10 and had no bump til 22+wks, noone would be able to tell I was pregnant til past then.

This is my 2nd baby and I still had no bump at just 14wks - I would be worrying if I had a bump at 14wks!!

It will come- but maybe another couple months yet!:flower:

18. LuckyInLove09

LuckyInLove09 Expecting our little girl

I'm 14 weeks and I have a small bumpy. I had a flat belly before getting pregnant so can tell an obvious difference. I know it's not fat as it's hard to the touch. Some of it is still bloat I'm sure, but definitely not all of it and people have started commenting on my "little baby belly".

Everyone shows at different times. I wouldn't worry at all if you aren't showing yet and I also wouldn't worry at all if you are showing. There's nothing wrong with either. Body type and position of your uterus have people showing at all sorts of different rates. :)

19. bananabump

bananabump Mummy to Leo!

You might still have a little while yet hun, baby/uterus aren't really big enough at 14 weeks to create a bump... I'm 26 + 2 and only started to get a noticeable bump about 2 weeks ago! Everyone is different though, so maybe you'll get one sooner.. but just be thankful you can still do everything the same at the moment before we all start to balloon in third tri!! haha x x x

20. sequeena

sequeena Winging it.

I didn't get my bump until 21 weeks.