not showing - 14 weeks :(

Don't worry! With my first I didn't even start to get a bump until 17 weeks. I didn't get a bump that was noticed by people at work until about 21 weeks. It will come soon. This time around I started showing at 10 weeks and I look like I did at 20 weeks with my first!

want2bemum11.... cant belive your exacly as far gone as me ... is your due date 14th of nov to ??? ... im still not showing though so im jelous :)

x

Yup - due the same day! Had nothing at all, then on Friday had some pains in my stomach - felt like a strained muscle or something, then it just kinda grew over about a day, and now it's there. Not big or anything - looks like I got a bit fat, but def a bump that wasn't there a day or two ago! I'm sure yours will pop soon as well - can't wait till it looks like a proper bump and not just a bit of extra weight! x

I've definitely got a bump, but it just looks like I've put on rather a lot of weight at the minute.
And it literally was just suddenly there over the weekend. I went to bed saturday with nothing, woke up sunday with a huge difference!

I was complaining last week though about belly stretching and pains. And this isn't my first pregnancy. My moves up faster than normal according to my doctor.

It will come flower! Don't worry!

Didn't have a bump at all on my first until passed 20 weeks. My 2nd and this one were 16-17 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->