not showing yet

firsttimemaman

Pregnant- 1st time mom
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm 14 weeks today and I'm not showing AT ALL. When will I have a baby bump I could show everyone?Thanks...

Some woman hide the baby real well. My friend didnt show till she was 5 months and up until birth she had the smallest belly ever. Her babies were nice sizes too

I have a pic of my belly at 18 weeks and it didnt really look like i was preg at all! now i look like a house! so dont worry at this stage you could still blow right out like I did.

I dont have a bump yet either!! Wish it wud hurry up and grow a little lol x x x

Everyone's different. I thought I had a bump at 14 weeks but I think it was more fat then anything..but I'm starting to show now :) One of my friends is 7 months pregnant and looks only about 4!

I am a hider..I have a bump..but if you look at the "your bumps" thread, it's not that large for almost 6 months. And I won't lie I only take the pictures after I have eaten so my bump looks bigger! hehe.

Some women just carry the baby differently. Don't worry hun it will come!

I'm 21 weeks and don;t have a bump yet. People comment on how I don't look pregnant, but I'm overweight so the baby is just hidden under my stomach! The mw also said I was carrying low so I guess that has something to do with it as well. I'm just grateful that I'm still fitting in to my 'normal' clothes!

I didn't start showing til i was about 16 weeks and now i'm huge so don't worry its all about being patient, hard though. x

Nothing really to see here either!
No visible bump as I thinks its hidden by big wobbly belly!
Still wearing normal clothes too...
Don't worry it will happen xxx :hugs:

I'm hardly showing either, I bet by the time Christmas comes I'll be the size of a house!

I've just started to show, though it only seems to get noticed at the swimming pool because I guess I'm not wearing much clothing, if I wear a t shirt it gets hidden.

I barely show at all either; just got treated to yet another lunchtime round of 'where ARE you putting that baby' :)hissy: :hissy: :hissy:) *sigh* Waiting to pop... patience patience hon!
xxx

14 weeks is still super early! My tummy was still flat up to week 23 or so :)

im 23 weeks and still not showing lol just a flabby belly!

xxxxx

really depends on the person ive been in maternity jeans for 3 weeks now!!

im getting the opposite 'gosh yr big for 4 months'

I wasn't really showing until 17 weeks. And even then, when I really thought I was showing, sometimes people said it wasn't obvious. Now, at nearly 20 weeks, you'd have to be BLIND not to see it.
It came on pretty quickly too!

I got hit like a brick with my baby bump. I had a little one since about 13 weeks, but nothing out of control, but now I'm turning into a house.
But everyone is different. Everyone carries a little differently.

I am not really showing either. I had to take my bump pick after I ate too ha ha ha no believes I am almost 16 weeks. With my son I was very small and always measured too small for dates but he was 7lbs 2 oz 21 inches long so perfectly normal. I hide well and hope I continue to in all honesty lol I don't want to get as big as a house ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->