Not sold in America

D

deafgal

Why is it that everything I am interested is not available in America. I found some cute girl clothing except it is available In other countries. This happens to me a lot. That everything I am interested in is either discontinued or sold in other places only. And I am stuck with Disney theme and whatever is the American trends (whichis i am not interested).I know we have too many stores but i feel they are only following the money -- that is whatever is popular and easy to sell and cheap to make/ stock. Just venting.

We tend to be the exact opposite!! Often see so many cute things, but can only get it in the States. You can get it shipped most of the time, but you'll pay silly amounts on import tax and postage. It sucks.

What types of things are you looking for deafgal?

Honestly, I don't see much Disney stuff anymore. I've only found two Tiger onesies, and I bought those like 2 years ago since I was so excited I found them. I think right after Finding Nemo, there was a HUGE market for everything Nemo related. But not so much now.

Clothes like these: https://www.kidsfinest.nl/

I love their clothing. It is my taste but i don't see these style where I can get them yet

there are other clothing I was interested but I forgot the sites.

They got some lovely stuff on there, they don't even post to Germany bleh (and we're neighbours!!!!) I can never find anything nice here, and if you do its so expensive. Everything here is expensive (apparently the change from the deutschemark to euro made things more expensive e.g. a loaf of bread was 50 pfennig which is roughly worth 50 cent BUT a loaf of bread is now 90 cent...). We stopped off somewhere in Belgium while driving through and they had some lovely kids clothes but we had no Euros and they didn't take my german bank card :( I've also seen lovely stuff (not just clothes) from the US but their custom charges are ridiculous.

Clothes like these: https://www.kidsfinest.nl/

I love their clothing. It is my taste but i don't see these style where I can get them yet

there are other clothing I was interested but I forgot the sites.

It sort of reminds me of the style from H&M and American Eagle. Have you ever looked there?

Never heard of H & M but I have checked A E site .It look like they got rid of 77kids and RUMM took over. Their style is nice. A little bit of American rugged style and it does reminds me of Old Navy which I also like. But other clothing in different countries just seem unique that I can not explain it.

Aww, well...maybe it'll give you an excuse to go abroad and do some shopping. :winkwink:

I wonder if boutiques would have more options. Or if you can have some of the stores ship to the USA? I just fear what shipping costs would be like. :shock:

definitely check out H & M, they are a swedish company but are all over the world. I really like their clothes because they are well made, mostly stylish (you still find the branded stuff in there as well), and not stupidly expensive (especially when the have a sale)

https://www.hm.com/us/

We tend to be the exact opposite!! Often see so many cute things, but can only get it in the States. You can get it shipped most of the time, but you'll pay silly amounts on import tax and postage. It sucks.

Exactly this! OH ordered a hockey jersey from America and the shipping cost and time, :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->