Not sure how I feel now..

S

Serene123

I've been thinking about it, and Rich only wants two children. I want three, but I'm not going to force him. So in that case, the next one is the last. Resulting in me now wanting to wait AGES because I won't want my baby having days to be over by the time I'm 22-23 :(

Does that make sense??

He might say that now, but who knows what will happen once you have another? You could trade places, with you being the one thats satisfied with 2.. and him wanting more.

Sonny said to me after our scan "This is our last baby" - I was a bit ticked off because we've just been through one of the happiest moments of our lives and he is saying that 30 minutes later. Men can be insensitive sometimes!

Yeah, things did change after Caitlyn. He didn't want me to keep her, but now he wants another one right away. I don't :rofl:

He might change his mind, it took me 4yrs to persuade oh to have another and now that im pregnant with no3 he is over the moon and im in total shock!!!!

True! But this has made me want to keep Caitlyn a baby for longer before I even think about the next one!

i had my second baby 14 months ago and from the day she was born have craved another, sadly after 2 m/c in last 4 months i have to wait 6 months for health reasons but me and OH decided to wait till jan 2010 then our daughter will be 2 and easier for me when baby is born, although it kills me everyday that i cnt concieve now and especially when O time comes around i really wanna get this coil out and catch that egg but i cnt! feelings change hun, when preg with my 2nd never thought i would want a third that quick in a million years....lol

my OH doesn't want any, I want 3. He told me that he would have one if I really needed it. (Then he demanded that we hav at least one so I'd stop my 2-week crying fit) :lol:

i agree, i think its just a case of see how you feel. for us, its all about enjoying maddi now, and i think my body needs more time to recover following of 9months of squatting by maddi! he he!

in all seriousness though, i think you're both no when the time is right, thats how it was for us with maddi x

I can see where you're coming from. If we end up only having 2 children, our next would be a toddler by the time I'm about 23... that would leave me with approximately 17 broody years of being child-bearing age but no baby! :cry:

It's not a reason that will make us wait for number 2 though, as I know we'd like Aaron to have a brother or sister reasonably close to him in age. I'm just going to take it as it comes, who knows what will happen by the time I'm 30?

As the others have said, it's quite possible that Rich will change his mind. :winkwink:

My OH didn't want kids before I convinced him... Now he wants 2/3... :) Things could change :hugs:

xx

what your saying does make sense hun! lol

I think the other girls are right and you may have baby number 2 and then he might think a 3rd child would complete your family!

xx

Things def. can change! We both thought we would have zero kids and now I have one and will probably have one more :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->