Not sure how to feel or if I even need to worry?

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
Hi, I haven’t been on here since my third little girl was born in 2017, but was super active before that.
We are definitely not trying and tbh I sometimes feel overwhelmed from the three children we already have along with a very demanding job and lots of additional activities.
However, recently I’ve been feeling really sad about the fact we will never have another baby and about my girls growing up. I also have a friend on her 4th and I feel so weird about seeing her scan pics etc.
These emotions have come from nowhere and I’m also very tearful etc, I’m also bloated, sore boobs and increased cm. I also had a random light bleed last week in the middle of my cycle for 4 days. So I decided to test. I got these but not sure if anyone can even see them. Could all be evaps? We are just starting to have some freedom with the ages of our children and have a lovely social life with lots of other families/ holidays etc. my husband is really panicking of how we can afford another child and he’s not reacted the most positively! I don’t know if I want these to be positive or not! What are your thoughts?

DB11019F-10F4-453F-8A5D-07A2B9860330.jpeg 06BDAA7A-24C6-49C6-BE46-DED82C8B27FD.jpeg

They do look like they could be positive, I hope you get a result that would be best for you and your family x

I see lines on the pink dyes but not on the blue dye. Good luck for whichever outcome you're hoping for <3

I see slight lines on the cheapies but nothing on the blue dye! Praying u get the answer you want!

Thank you all. Test today looks the same and FRER was negative so I’m guessing evaps.

F9D8D77E-109F-4A9B-BBA9-690492D65083.jpeg

Good luck, I hope you get the best outcome for you and your family xxx

I definitely see something on the cheapie how sensitive are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->