Not sure how?

Good news is it says Pregnant, bad news is it says 2-3 weeks which doesn't add up as i should of Ovulated around the week of 3rd-9th Nov (predicted day was the 5th on app) but allowing for +/- then i got that bleed which started exact day af was due on the 19-23rd Novemeber, so surely that would mean it should say 3+ weeks :( According to CBD Chart there result = 4-5 weeks for Dr's but thats because they go my LMP where as this is an approx of conception. No way i could of Ovulated later than that week, or else my "period" would not of started when it was meant to it would of been later.

Arrghhh so confused LOL

eta: ok so it's common there not very accurate as people have all kids of hcg levels, and i'm just being silly, just paranoid again, as spotting is till going, only when i wipe though, Hurry up Drs appointment.

Ok wow!! The conception indicator can be a little off for sure!! your HCG has to be 2000+ to get a 3+!! So that's totally ok!! You're still spotting!? I can't wait for you to have your appointment so you know what's going on!! I'm sure everything is fine though!! Good luck!! Maybe we'll wait till after your appointment to hop into another thread!!

I had my appointment today and it just scared the S#!% out of me!! It was my first time seeing this doctor (she will take care of me until 28 weeks then send me off to an OB) BUT she said this pregnancy will be considered high risk and I'm going to have to be VERY careful :nope: I've had all my babies by c section, first two were only 13 months 8 days apart and this one will be just over 14 months after the second one and I wasn't too concerned until my appointment today and now I'm super nervous!! She's also worried because my last baby came 4 weeks early so she's concerned about another preterm baby:cry: Just feeling very stressed out today!!

Ok wow!! The conception indicator can be a little off for sure!! your HCG has to be 2000+ to get a 3+!! So that's totally ok!! You're still spotting!? I can't wait for you to have your appointment so you know what's going on!! I'm sure everything is fine though!! Good luck!! Maybe we'll wait till after your appointment to hop into another thread!!

I had my appointment today and it just scared the S#!% out of me!! It was my first time seeing this doctor (she will take care of me until 28 weeks then send me off to an OB) BUT she said this pregnancy will be considered high risk and I'm going to have to be VERY careful :nope: I've had all my babies by c section, first two were only 13 months 8 days apart and this one will be just over 14 months after the second one and I wasn't too concerned until my appointment today and now I'm super nervous!! She's also worried because my last baby came 4 weeks early so she's concerned about another preterm baby:cry: Just feeling very stressed out today!!

Oh hun that sucks, remember though they all use the scary statistics, when in reality it is not that scary.

I too have had 2 c-sections and if this one is sticking around determined to have a VBA2C. My first cection was due to placenta previa and happened at 37 weeks so i never went to inot labour. So second time around i thought i went into labor(i was 42 weeks), contractions etc and went to Hospital where they proceeded to strap me to the bed (not literally but may as well have been as wasn't allowed to walk around etc ?) and was there all day then c-section. Basically they took the easy way out, rather than send me home and let me go into actual labor and come back etc due to previous c-section i guess. All the info i found out after the fact. So i'm still pissed about that. This time i am well informed and will be using an iron fist haha. Do some research hun, all that crap about uterine rupture etc, it really is EXTREMELY rare. xx

ETA: Spotting is minimal literally only when i wipe o_O

Oh hun that sucks, remember though they all use the scary statistics, when in reality it is not that scary.

I too have had 2 c-sections and if this one is sticking around determined to have a VBA2C. My first cection was due to placenta previa and happened at 37 weeks so i never went to inot labour. So second time around i thought i went into labor(i was 42 weeks), contractions etc and went to Hospital where they proceeded to strap me to the bed (not literally but may as well have been as wasn't allowed to walk around etc ?) and was there all day then c-section. Basically they took the easy way out, rather than send me home and let me go into actual labor and come back etc due to previous c-section i guess. All the info i found out after the fact. So i'm still pissed about that. This time i am well informed and will be using an iron fist haha. Do some research hun, all that crap about uterine rupture etc, it really is EXTREMELY rare. xx

Yay for another c-section momma!! Not that I wish that upon ANYONE but it makes me feel less alone!! I DO NOT want another c-section but with them all being back to back, I don't think I stand a chance:nope: I'm thinking about getting in to see a midwife once I have my dating scan and see if they think I have any options!! My first c-section was an emergency because my sons heart rate dropped and they couldn't get it back up.. After 12 hours of labor on full dose of pitocin, because his heart rate dropped not long after I got to the hospital so they admitted me, hooked me up to the pitocin drip and put in an internal monitor (which they did wrong and clipped it to my cervix and then the baby's head and completely stopped me from dilating anymore) so when they were positive I would be 10 cms due to max contractions they found out the monitor wasn't put in properly and I hadn't dilated anymore, still only at 4 cms.. Then his heart rate dropped and they rushed me away to surgery!! So robbed :cry: With my daughter she was a repeat c-section, wouldn't allow a VBAC because of the short gap between (even though I tried to at least get a trial of labor.. no dice) but my water broke 4 weeks early and I was taken in for another "emergency" c-section.. This one my doc says no way to a VBA2C which is why I would like to see a midwife!! I hope you get your VBA2C, I want that sooooooo bad!! How old are your kids!?

As for the spotting, it doesn't sound like anything to be worried about!! I'm sure that lil baby is snuggled in tight!!

Yay for another c-section momma!! Not that I wish that upon ANYONE but it makes me feel less alone!! I DO NOT want another c-section but with them all being back to back, I don't think I stand a chance:nope: I'm thinking about getting in to see a midwife once I have my dating scan and see if they think I have any options!! My first c-section was an emergency because my sons heart rate dropped and they couldn't get it back up.. After 12 hours of labor on full dose of pitocin, because his heart rate dropped not long after I got to the hospital so they admitted me, hooked me up to the pitocin drip and put in an internal monitor (which they did wrong and clipped it to my cervix and then the baby's head and completely stopped me from dilating anymore) so when they were positive I would be 10 cms due to max contractions they found out the monitor wasn't put in properly and I hadn't dilated anymore, still only at 4 cms.. Then his heart rate dropped and they rushed me away to surgery!! So robbed :cry: With my daughter she was a repeat c-section, wouldn't allow a VBAC because of the short gap between (even though I tried to at least get a trial of labor.. no dice) but my water broke 4 weeks early and I was taken in for another "emergency" c-section.. This one my doc says no way to a VBA2C which is why I would like to see a midwife!! I hope you get your VBA2C, I want that sooooooo bad!! How old are your kids!?

As for the spotting, it doesn't sound like anything to be worried about!! I'm sure that lil baby is snuggled in tight!!

That's horrible, see this is what annoys me about Hospitals they are always so this is procedure, your on the clock etc. They never admit to making mistakes or giving you options. Well usually anyway, apparently some are more forgiving and helpful, depends where you go i suppose, here in Aus at least anwyay.

My eldest is 6 (7 in march) and my youngest is 5 (june baby) 15 mths apart. This one will be born 6 ish years after last, which is why im excited as like i said they will both be at School next year and by the time this one starts School she/he will have two older Brothers to look out for her/him as they will be 12/13.

Hmm i had to go back and put him in that sentence.. lol perhaps i'm having a girl? haha :happydance:

From last night i have had a couple of queasy moments, and increased saliva, hoping it's a new symptom LOL.

Hospitals are the exact same here!! They're always so rushed to get you in and out that they don't take the time to do things properly.. I hate it!! That's going to be awesome for HER/him to have two older brothers!! Nobody will be messing with that little one!! I'm not sure what this one is!! I feel like it's a boy so I THINK it's a girl hahaha I was so sure my daughter was another boy, so when she was born and they told me "It's a girl" I damn near had a heart attack hahaha!! I love that surprise!! So naturally, I think this one will be another girl!! Those sound like awesome new symptoms to me!! Sounds like things are progressing!! Yay!!

Hahaha sorry but YAY!! I always take the sucky symptoms as good ones!! Helps me to know that things are progressing!!

Hahaha sorry but YAY!! I always take the sucky symptoms as good ones!! Helps me to know that things are progressing!!

LOL Yep, has subsided for now, and my boobs don't hurt.. blah Roll on Dr's appointment so i know for sure :dohh:

You'll be fine!! I'm sure that lil baby is snuggled up tight!!

Hahaha sorry you're not feeling good, but that's a GREAT sign HCG is rising!! Yay for being sick!! Hahaha!!

Wow without readinh and judt looking at the test I thought it was an opk and u were asking whether t was positive or not then I read.it!! I hope I get a blaring pos like that when my time comes!! Some women do get periods all the way thru so I wudnt worry, that pos should tell u everything u need.to no xx

Wow without readinh and judt looking at the test I thought it was an opk and u were asking whether t was positive or not then I read.it!! I hope I get a blaring pos like that when my time comes!! Some women do get periods all the way thru so I wudnt worry, that pos should tell u everything u need.to no xx

Believe me i was shocked too, not just at \how dark, but how fast it came up LOL.

Thanks for your kind words, the spotting has dropped of significantly now, hardly any at all last day or so, so I'm not as worried as nausea etc is kicking in bad now.

I have a Dr's appt tomorrow so will ask for bloods and a transvaginal ultrasound just to be sure.

Best of luck for your baby Journey too :)

I was on the depo shot so no cycles at all.. My Lmp was September 2010!!! Yea 2010!! As I conceive my daughter!

Well I came off the depo expecting at least a year to get regular Etc and to start trying.. Well we thought no harm in Ntnp! Here I am 9 weeks pregnant!

Miracles do happen!!
My positive with my daughter at 8 weeks was beaming like that!!

:)))

I was on the depo shot so no cycles at all.. My Lmp was September 2010!!! Yea 2010!! As I conceive my daughter!

Well I came off the depo expecting at least a year to get regular Etc and to start trying.. Well we thought no harm in Ntnp! Here I am 9 weeks pregnant!

Miracles do happen!!
My positive with my daughter at 8 weeks was beaming like that!!

:)))

That's great news, Congratulations :):happydance:

Hey congrats! The only thing they may want to check for at your appointment is an ectopic. I had a bleed just like yours with my ectopic...no real pain and hcg rose just within limits but it ended up being ectopic:growlmad: I also had a few days of spotting with this pregnancy and nugget was snuggled in great. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

LOL Cheeky :D , How you feeling anyway?

I'm feeling ok!! I get really bad weather headaches and I've been dying form a headache since we got our big snow storm!! It's so cold here now and I literally have no desire to leave the house hahaha!! I'm so tired and cold and can't get rid of this nauseating headache!! I'm sure the pregnancy doesn't help with any of that hahaha!! How're you feeling today!? Can't wait for your appointment!! Sounds like everything's going as it should!!

I really can't believe ur digi said 2-3 when ur ic strip was so dark. Have u done another ic yet? If they're 20 miu tests mine were that dark at about 5 weeks 3 days, if that helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->