Not sure how?

Hahahaha omg!! I honestly think by all your new symptoms that things are progressing just fine and that your dates are just off!! Hopefully the blood work gives you an answer!!

Rollercoaster ride indeed, sometimes i think nah not possible, other days maybe due to a new "symptom" then i thnk its all in my head :dohh::tease::headspin:

It's not all in your head!! You definitely have a lil baby growing in there!!

I try to keep positive, not always easy but it works!! This pregnancy is the exact same as my other two except I feel WAY more nauseas this time around!! Everything else is bang on but omg this sick feeling is the worst!!

I try to keep positive, not always easy but it works!! This pregnancy is the exact same as my other two except I feel WAY more nauseas this time around!! Everything else is bang on but omg this sick feeling is the worst!!

My turn to say, glad you are feeling sick :haha: Good sign, aside from my smelling powers, everything else has gone. Mother nature is a cheeky bitch.

Hahahaha couldn't agree more!! Everything seems to come and go but every time I feel sick, or crampy or anything, I take it as a good sign!!

Hahahaha couldn't agree more!! Everything seems to come and go but every time I feel sick, or crampy or anything, I take it as a good sign!!

I think they need to add Insanity to the official list of symptoms :D

Also agree on that!! Nobody should be happy when they feel sick hahaha!! I wish it was just easy and we could know exactly what's going on without any waiting around and worrying!! I need to book my scan for next week and keep forgetting to do it!! I don't want to go to early so we can definitely see a heart beat but at the same time I want to go now so I can see the little one and know that everything's ok!! I just hope for one healthy baby!!

Also agree on that!! Nobody should be happy when they feel sick hahaha!! I wish it was just easy and we could know exactly what's going on without any waiting around and worrying!! I need to book my scan for next week and keep forgetting to do it!! I don't want to go to early so we can definitely see a heart beat but at the same time I want to go now so I can see the little one and know that everything's ok!! I just hope for one healthy baby!!

By the sounds of it your 100% having a happy and healthy 9 months. I'll eat my hat if your not :haha:

We need little windows in our tummy's so we can peek and go yep, all good LOL

Exactly!! Hahaha!! I can only hope I make it 9 months!! I think you are also going to have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I'm so curious to know if this baby is a boy or a girl already hahaha!! Funny part is I won't find out until it's born but man I'm curious.. This will be our last unless we have another oops but I'm thinking we'll be a little more careful after this one lol!! But with having one of each, I have no idea what this one will be!! I think it's going to be a girl just because most people that have boy then girl usually have another girl, but I can't help but feel boy as well.. Maybe because hubby really wants another boy!! Guess I'll find out in july!!

Exactly!! Hahaha!! I can only hope I make it 9 months!! I think you are also going to have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I'm so curious to know if this baby is a boy or a girl already hahaha!! Funny part is I won't find out until it's born but man I'm curious.. This will be our last unless we have another oops but I'm thinking we'll be a little more careful after this one lol!! But with having one of each, I have no idea what this one will be!! I think it's going to be a girl just because most people that have boy then girl usually have another girl, but I can't help but feel boy as well.. Maybe because hubby really wants another boy!! Guess I'll find out in july!!

Your lucky you got one of each, we had two boys, hence the decision to try for one more, i just had to try for a girl LOL. But if a boy i'll be equally happy, more a case of i wanted three, and just didn't feel done yet. Well if he/she is sticking around, if not back to ttc :D

I'm sure he/SHE is sticking around!! I love having one of each and also just wanted 3 as I didn't feel done yet either!! I would be happy with either but I think I will be kind of sad for whichever we don't get, because I'd love for my son to have a brother and I'd love for my daughter to have a sister, so either way, I'll be happy but still kind of sad that it's our last baby and one of my babies won't get a same sex sibbling.. you know!?

I'm sure he/SHE is sticking around!! I love having one of each and also just wanted 3 as I didn't feel done yet either!! I would be happy with either but I think I will be kind of sad for whichever we don't get, because I'd love for my son to have a brother and I'd love for my daughter to have a sister, so either way, I'll be happy but still kind of sad that it's our last baby and one of my babies won't get a same sex sibbling.. you know!?

Totally understand :)

Well it's 10:13am here, and i'm getting nervous about calling Dr's for results YIKES. Not sure of they will be back yet, i assume so as i got bloods done at 9am yesterday

BAAAAAAAAH Would you bloody believe it, i cant even get through, something wrong with their phones... its a sign :(

ETA: Got email back from reception, phones are down til this afternoon FFS More waiting :(

OMG!! The damn waiting!! Ugh!! Hopefully it doesn't take too long for them to call!! I'm dying of suspense!!

Hahaha I'm sure everythings ok!! I can't wait to see the results!! I think it will be fine!! Have you tried another DIGI!?

Hahaha I'm sure everythings ok!! I can't wait to see the results!! I think it will be fine!! Have you tried another DIGI!?

Nope, not doing any more tests, just make me freak out more probably.

Hahaha that's exactly how I am!! I don't understand how people continue to test!! I take one and if it's positive, it's positive!! I only took the digi when I did because I had it and knew this was my last pregnancy hahaha!!

I don't know why i did 3 this time, (must be that insanity symptom), Last two pregnancies i did one test, took it for what it was and moved on LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->