Not sure how?

No kidding!! And no problem, thank you for all you support as well, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you get a sticky baby in the new year!!

I'm so sorry.

I wud wait, if u have a d and c don't u have to wait longer to start tryig again.

Silver lining to this very very dark cloud is a lot of people get pregnant very quickly after mc x

Thinking of you. Really sorry it wasn't good news. :hugs:

I'm so sorry.

I wud wait, if u have a d and c don't u have to wait longer to start tryig again.

Silver lining to this very very dark cloud is a lot of people get pregnant very quickly after mc x

Absaloutley , still spotting, not sure if i will actualyl pass anything as i imagine i was not far along at all? I have no idea, never experianced a loss before.

Keeping an eye on things ofc, but hoping i'll just get a heavy period or something soon, i feel fine otherwise. Just clueless about whether i should expect anything to change/pass/get heavier or not. I think going by HcG results being pretty low and dropping fast, that perhaps only have lining to pass..

No idea :wacko:

ETA: I figured if i keep dropping at the rate of 100 hcg per day i should technically get a negative test this week, and from what i have read that would mean no more tissue etc left?

I'm really not sure I similarly have never been in that situation. If ur Dr isn't telling u its a must to go in then I wudnt be too concerned, depends how quickly u want to get it over and done with, maybe schrdule another appointment for next week to ask for some info about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->