Not sure how?

I really can't believe ur digi said 2-3 when ur ic strip was so dark. Have u done another ic yet? If they're 20 miu tests mine were that dark at about 5 weeks 3 days, if that helps xx

The first test was a FRER but the single stick with a cup test, not the other type :) The Digi wasn't FMU either so that maybe why, but then upon researching it wont show 3+ unless over 2000 HCG so i could of been borderline then.

I have had no pain or cramping, so i'm taking that as a good sign and the spotting is pretty much all gone now, which was brown and never got heavier or red.

Could just be old blood from implantation, or could be from a twin that didnt make it, a blood clot etc. Could be anything really, all i know is last 2 days nausea hit me out of nowhere, which i'm also taking as bean sticking around. Oh and constant headache for two days that finally went away, my boobs still hurt on and off and still veiny and bigger.

Well shall find out soon, once Dr refers me for bloods etc.

ETA: I may have even ovulated later than i thought (wasn't tracking) just went by average day on 28 day cycle, which could explain the breakthrough bleed as hormones wouldn't have been high enough to stop it. Another reason i need a scan, to see what my actual dates are.

Hey congrats! The only thing they may want to check for at your appointment is an ectopic. I had a bleed just like yours with my ectopic...no real pain and hcg rose just within limits but it ended up being ectopic:growlmad: I also had a few days of spotting with this pregnancy and nugget was snuggled in great. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I don't think so, as that bleed which i thought was a period was 3 weeks ago, almost 4, have had no pain or cramping and no active bleeding since, only brown spotting, only when i wiped since the day of HPT, which was done late don't forget as due to that "period" i didnt even expect to be pregnant kwim? Which is why i am 6 weeks along already(well hopefully haha) - based on my actual last period on 22nd Oct, not the mysterious bleed (more than likely a breakthrough bleed as it was exaclty like a period bang in due date, 5 days on)

There's no doubt in my mind you're carrying a healthy baby, your dates may be slightly off but everything's adding up perfectly!!

Well i'm losing more confidence, still spotting, getting dull period type cramps, no major bleeding though.(yet) Symptoms seems to have gone too, boobs aren't sore etc. Pretty much accepted the fact that it wasn't meant to be. Still need to be checked out, which is at 4:20 tonight and then a couple of days for blood work to come back i guess, but yeah not really feeling it anymore. :( Oh and a new CBD still says 2-3 weeks 4 days after last test so yeah MEH.

Hey congrats! The only thing they may want to check for at your appointment is an ectopic. I had a bleed just like yours with my ectopic...no real pain and hcg rose just within limits but it ended up being ectopic:growlmad: I also had a few days of spotting with this pregnancy and nugget was snuggled in great. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I don't think so, as that bleed which i thought was a period was 3 weeks ago, almost 4, have had no pain or cramping and no active bleeding since, only brown spotting, only when i wiped since the day of HPT, which was done late don't forget as due to that "period" i didnt even expect to be pregnant kwim? Which is why i am 6 weeks along already(well hopefully haha) - based on my actual last period on 22nd Oct, not the mysterious bleed (more than likely a breakthrough bleed as it was exaclty like a period bang in due date, 5 days on)

You are probably right hun I just get nervous for gals with a few of the signs I had with my own ectopic. A worry wart of sorts you can say! I didn't have any pain with my ectopic and my bleeding happened exactly when af was due and lasted the same amount of time as well so I just always tend to take the road of slight caution and want everyone to just be aware it's a possibility so they can take extra caution and just be aware. I actually had no pain and no further bleeding after the first episode when af was due up until my surgery at 8 weeks!

I'm sure it's not the case for you as ectopics are rare but when I posted my thread just like you when I had my ectopic no one mentioned that as a possibility. Everyone was so positive and wonderful which was great (don't get me wrong) but I told myself after that moving forward even if I was the lone voice of a possible negative outcome i'd share my experience in case it would help someone. Not always a popular response but an honest one and probably an incorrect one! lol

I'm sure you are A-ok like you say and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

You are probably right hun I just get nervous for gals with a few of the signs I had with my own ectopic. A worry wart of sorts you can say! I didn't have any pain with my ectopic and my bleeding happened exactly when af was due and lasted the same amount of time as well so I just always tend to take the road of slight caution and want everyone to just be aware it's a possibility so they can take extra caution and just be aware. I actually had no pain and no further bleeding after the first episode when af was due up until my surgery at 8 weeks!

I'm sure it's not the case for you as ectopics are rare but when I posted my thread just like you when I had my ectopic no one mentioned that as a possibility. Everyone was so positive and wonderful which was great (don't get me wrong) but I told myself after that moving forward even if I was the lone voice of a possible negative outcome i'd share my experience in case it would help someone. Not always a popular response but an honest one and probably an incorrect one! lol

I'm sure you are A-ok like you say and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I don't think Ectopic, but i do think there is nothing there anymore, see post above.

But thanks for your kind words, it does help.:thumbup:

Well I hope that's not the case hun. Let us know how your appt goes and i'll keep you in my thoughts.:hugs:

Well I hope that's not the case hun. Let us know how your appt goes and i'll keep you in my thoughts.:hugs:

Will do, just found out the pathology clinic right next door to my Dr's closes 10 mins after my appoint BUGGER IT, Which means they won't be able to get bloods until the morning. FFS.

More waiting >.< Can't change appt either as i have to pick my two boys up from School and Kinder soon.

Will do, just found out the pathology clinic right next door to my Dr's closes 10 mins after my appoint BUGGER IT, Which means they won't be able to get bloods until the morning. FFS.

More waiting >.< Can't change appt either as i have to pick my two boys up from School and Kinder soon.

Waiting stinks....booooo :growlmad:

Back from Dr's She seems to think maybe the odd bleed was a period and i ovulated later so not as far along as i think, basically said you don't always ovulate mid cycle, can be late, early, twice etc, and that any time your not on a period you can fall pregnant, hence why people get surprises and what not. She also mentioned why symptoms maybe coming and going as they don't kick in til around 6 weeks. Nausea etc

Basically said get a Blood test tomorrow, get results next day, if high = further along, if low, maybe earlier, and depending on levels , maybe do another test to see if they double, stay , or drop.

She said no point doing a scan until we get an idea of levels as if not that high i wont be six weeks etc.

She wasn't concerned about brown blood, stating could be implantation.

Conclusion what will be will be. LOL

Glad to here she seemed pos, sounded like she explained things well. Let us no abot the blood work x

Glad to here she seemed pos, sounded like she explained things well. Let us no abot the blood work x

She did, but im still confused LOL, I need to stop analysing it all. (Bad habit of mine haha)

Just a waiting game.:wacko:

The important thing is that ur pregnant. Ppl have symptoms come and go so unless that test starts shoeing nothing it is good x

I have come to the conclusion, my Dr is an idiot.(Yes i have been thinking more lol) Why? Because no matter what date i put in a calculator (thinking about all possible O dates)from conception i get around 6 weeks(i have used average date based on 28 days, and all the way up to CD20) not LMP as that is up in the air. Sort of, BUT (Logically there is NO WAY i ovulated just before/after the bleed/period on 19/11 IMPOSSIBLE?

That would mean next O was due appx 2nd dec(she claims i could of O'd around time of nov period.. wth? (which is when i got my STRONG +HPT) ... AND i thought regarding a vag scan, even if im not quite 6 weeks, they would see a sac etc at least?, So her whole no point comment is invalid, AND how i am meant to know exactly from Blood HcG levels anyway when they vary so much? I will mention this when i get my results. Because i doubt a midwife would book me in based on oh you had x amount of HcG so your due date = x. What a load of bollocks.

Logically i must be closer to 6 weeks, than what she reckons of less.

Hope that makes sense, it does to me LOL

Apologies for the ramble, i dunno maybe she is right.. blah i dunno what to think anymore >.<

They can roughly tell from blood work. i agree s scan wud confirm the pregnancy as much as anything else but if no heartbeat they cant say anything with 100% certainty.

Sorry this is how ur pregnancy has started, hope the rest goes smoothly x

Wowzer! How confusing! Looking forward to you getting your blood results back.

First set of blood taken, doomsday tomorrow >.<, So damn nervous

Don't be nervous!! I think your doc is right!! MAYBE you just had a crazy cycle and the bleed or "period" was actually ovulation.. Which would have made you about 12 DPO when you got the strong positive (makes sense) which would put you around 5 weeks now, which adds up to the CB digi right!? I was just looking back on your dates and I think pretty much anything is possible at this point!! Get the blood test results and go from there!! Good luck!! I'm sure everything will be fine!!

Don't be nervous!! I think your doc is right!! MAYBE you just had a crazy cycle and the bleed or "period" was actually ovulation.. Which would have made you about 12 DPO when you got the strong positive (makes sense) which would put you around 5 weeks now, which adds up to the CB digi right!? I was just looking back on your dates and I think pretty much anything is possible at this point!! Get the blood test results and go from there!! Good luck!! I'm sure everything will be fine!!

Hope your right , thanks :)

ETA: My sense of smell is through the roof, i can smell our laundry powder at the other end of of the house with the laundry door closed, weird and ranDom LOL

Hahahaha omg!! I honestly think by all your new symptoms that things are progressing just fine and that your dates are just off!! Hopefully the blood work gives you an answer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->