Not sure how?

Well some good news my spotting has stopped so far, no brown or red o_O Just some very dull af type achey/crampy feeling, barely there.

Hurry up lunch time so i can call Dr to get results >.<

That is good news!! I also think it's a good sign you haven't had any full on bleeding or anything!! I have dull af type cramps the first trimester in all my pregnancies so far, so I also take that as a good sign!! I'm keeping positive for you and I think those numbers are going to have gone up!!

Called again, still not back, which she said was odd. But then i didn't get done til 2:30pm maybe i missed collection. So have to wait til tomorrow morning >.<

No spotting is good!! and OMG.. NO MORE WAITING!! I'm so nervous and it's not even me hahaha!!

Just realised its Friday 13th today... it's a sign for my results not be avaliable til today :( Started spotting again too, sigh

I am hoping for good results cherrysoul...fingers crossed

Bad news i'm afraid levels dropped to 580 :cry::cry: So i'm off to Hospital tommorow for a D & C or whatever they do, as my body isn't doing it right. Merry Xmas to me

Bad news i'm afraid levels dropped to 580 :cry::cry: So i'm off to Hospital tommorow for a D & C or whatever they do, as my body isn't doing it right. Merry Xmas to me

oh my dear im so sorry :-( that is awful news, i will pray for you

Sorry cherrysoul.....I know you've been on pins and needles for a while with this. :nope:

Thanks girls, pretty devasted and scared about a d and c now, no idea what to expect :(

I'm wondering if the 'period' i had on 19th of November which was heavy and clotty was in fact the misscariage? early on, and that my HcG levels hadn't dropped til more recently, hence the spotting for 2 weeks (which started 10 days after that period finished).

What i mean is due to me thinking back then it was a period and not expecting to be pregnant, maybe i just had left over HcG which is now dropping dramaticlly? Do i need a d and c or should i wait longer?

ETA: Might explain why digi never went over 2-3 weeks and why my levels only indicated 4-5 weeks along when should of been 7+ at that point.

The thought of a GA scares the crap out of me, and i might not even need one? My next AF is due 17th Dec maybe i should wait?

oh no:nope: I'm sooooooooooo sorry:cry::hugs:

I would maybe wait on the D&C if they'll let you to see if things happen on their own!?

Only took 29 hours for levels to drop over 100 at looking at hcg chart from conception my levels when taken where at 3-4 weeks which takes me back to the week of that period, they should of been a lot higher if i where to go back to conception week.

Ugh i dunno what to do. if it wasn't xmas soon i'd be fine with wait and see. Partner thinks i should wait another week. Seeing as been spotting for 2 weeks which is red now.

DR did say not urgent and can wait if i want, its up to me when i want to go to Hospital. Basically, but thinking about it, maybe nothing has got heavier and just spotting because that period was a MC very early on. Shrug

I think you're right about that.. Do what you think is best

This is interestting and makes sense to me at least, it fits with my dates etc

https://www.womens-health.co.uk/chemical.html

The only real sign of a chemical pregnancy is rising hCG levels. For this reason, many women don&#8217;t even recognize that they may be experiencing a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage.

Women who have experienced a pregnancy before, may recognise typical pregnancy symptoms including:

breast tenderness
morning sickness and nausea
fatigue

These physical symptoms disappear by the sixth week of pregnancy and your period begins. Your period may include the following symptoms:

small clots in the blood
increased amounts of blood
more severe cramping

My symptoms vanished around what would of been the 6th week, and i also didn't know HcG contines to rise until then, which is probably why mine is dropping rapidly now as period due soon, and why i have not passed anything.

Think i will definitely wait and see :)

Wow that's like 100% accurate for your situation.. How interesting.. I think waiting a bit is a good choice!!

Wow that's like 100% accurate for your situation.. How interesting.. I think waiting a bit is a good choice!!

Thanks i do too, gosh what a roller coaster :wacko:

Anyway, thank you so much for your support, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Same to everyone else expecting, hopefully i can be successful next time in the new year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->