Not sure how?

Ya well this time you have a had a super crazy cycle, and everything has been all over the place.. you have a definite excuse!!

Phones are working, but she was busy, so waiting for her to call me back now.. le sigh

:cry:Dr called she said my level is 686 so that puts me at 4-5 weeks BUT we need to see if it goes up or down, as you cant tell from one figure of course, so off to get a new form for Pathology and new bloods :( She did say it could also be a missed miscarriage. So yeah see if it goes up or down. She said if MC it should at least go down.

ETA: Actually her words where my gut feeling is it's a missed m/c ..

99.9% Sure now, been looking at my period app, Previous LMP =22ND OCt, Ovulation from 31st to 8th (fertile period and a few days after based on mid cycle O) = 7 Weeks, so HcG WAY TOO LOW for that. We BD on 1/3/7 Nov.

Based on LMP of 19th Nov, would mean i would not of concieved til first week of december(when i got hpt and we all know it takes 5-12 days to implant) and last BD was 25/26 Nov (not even fertile then according to law of average on 28 day cycle).

So HcG of 686 Puts me at 4-5 weeks and if i count back that takes me to Nov fertile week, not my LMP's which is what they use for levels.

So in the unlikely event i ovulated really late which would be impossible due to a short LP then i have no idea what the fuck happened this month/last month whatever.

Not happening

OMG!! That is soooooooooo confusing.. I'm so sorry to hear all that.. I still think your levels will go up but I'm being very hopeful for you!! I do think your dates are super messed up and I really have no explanation for how or when things would have happened.. When do you get the next set of results!?

Tommorow, but sad to say i have just started getting bad cramps :( I think it's starting, feels like really bad period pains.

ETA: They have stopped, wth

OMG!! Wth is going on!! I'm dying to see those numbers tomorrow!!

U must be going out of ur mind, this is not what ppl expect when thy get their pos, they expect smiles and celebrations. It sucks that urs is this way. I hope and pray ur numbers go up, be thinking of u xx

What a roller coaster you're on. Hoping your numbers go up. :hugs:

It's over. Just went to loo bleeding now red (light) couple drops in
Loo and stringy clotty stuff when wiped. No pain yet. But i assume the start. Thanks everyone for your hopes and prayers. :(

Nothing got heavier, no clots, hardly any pain except some dull AF type cramps, only when i wipe a little. Never had a MC before so i don't know is this the start? Will it get worse am i not, sigh.

Will see what hcg comes back as today and go from there i guess.

Maybe it's breakthrough bleeding? Have you spoken to your doctor?

Omg!! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this!! You need to get those results so you can figure out what's going on!! Praying for you and your lil baby!! Stick baby, STICK:hugs:

Maybe it's breakthrough bleeding? Have you spoken to your doctor?

Yeah she seem to think breakthrough bleeding does not exist (which is Bullshit)

I'll see what levels come back as today (tbh i stuffed up and should of waitied a day longer, as only 29 hours since last test) but assume there will be a small rise or a decrease regardless even if not double.

Then i will decide whether to get a second opinion. She is nice and all, but i dont think she is completely clued up with fertility etc.

She also said no point in a scan until 6 weeks as they cant see anything, which is also crap. So will ask for one of those too, as they can at least tell me if i am empty, or what not.

Still praying that everything turns out ok!! Keep me posted!! The suspense is killing me!!

if it helps you feel any better my hcg was at 702 at 5+5 and i as well have been spotting pretty heavy and have cramps as well, i have had no signs of even feeling prego except my boobies hurt..at 7 weeks i had a major bleed and went in and they told me i miscarried..i was devastated and had a scan the next morning just to see my baby with a heartbeat...what had happened was i had twins and lost one..i am now at 11+2 and still have bleeding off and on throught out the week..so just take it easy and im sure all is ok...i am sending sticky baby dust your way and hope to hear your levels have gone up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->