Not sure if defective pregnancy tests or actually pregnant

JennyAshley

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first off let me start by saying that I'm new here, and me and my SO have been TTC for only 3 months. Now, AF was due today and did not show and as of today I have taken a total of 6 pregnancy tests and am a bit confused by the results, here's why.

3 Clearblue digital tests - positive
2 Answer Pregnancy test - negative
1 ept - faint positive (you don't have to squint to see it, it's there but lighter than the control line.

The main reason I'm freaking out is because I looked at the clearblue digital tests reviews on multiple sites and so many of the women reporting on there were saying that they got multiple false positives. So many women's hopes crushed because they got a positive result from the clearblue test only to have their doctor tell them that they aren't pregnant. I had originally taken the 2 CB tests and saw the positive result and was over the moon until I read those reviews which is what made me as my fiancee to go out and buy more tests. I waited until the next day to take any more and the next ones I took were the Answer tests and they were both negative and then to throw in a faint positive into the mix, I just don't know what to think. Do any of you have experience (good or bad) with CB tests or Answer tests? Anyone have any advice to offer? What do you guys think? Thank you in advance and I'm sorry for the long post, this will be my first baby (if I am indeed pregnant) so I'm freaking out a bit as this is all so new to me.

Sounds like you might just need to go to a doctor and get blood work done. Only way to really know!

Hi everyone, first off let me start by saying that I'm new here, and me and my SO have been TTC for only 3 months. Now, AF was due today and did not show and as of today I have taken a total of 6 pregnancy tests and am a bit confused by the results, here's why.

3 Clearblue digital tests - positive
2 Answer Pregnancy test - negative
1 ept - faint positive (you don't have to squint to see it, it's there but lighter than the control line.

The main reason I'm freaking out is because I looked at the clearblue digital tests reviews on multiple sites and so many of the women reporting on there were saying that they got multiple false positives. So many women's hopes crushed because they got a positive result from the clearblue test only to have their doctor tell them that they aren't pregnant. I had originally taken the 2 CB tests and saw the positive result and was over the moon until I read those reviews which is what made me as my fiancee to go out and buy more tests. I waited until the next day to take any more and the next ones I took were the Answer tests and they were both negative and then to throw in a faint positive into the mix, I just don't know what to think. Do any of you have experience (good or bad) with CB tests or Answer tests? Anyone have any advice to offer? What do you guys think? Thank you in advance and I'm sorry for the long post, this will be my first baby (if I am indeed pregnant) so I'm freaking out a bit as this is all so new to me.

the only way to know for sure is to go to the doctor. i got a positive at just 8dpo when i was playing around with some of my hpt. i didnt really believe it because the line was soooo faint on two wondfos and a FRER, so i went to the doctor the next day and they told me my due date. its my first baby too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->