Not sure if my LO is teething or not

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Becky123, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Becky123

Becky123 Mum to Owen Rhys

He has 2 white lumps under his gums on the front, his cheeks are bright red and he's dribbling a lot, but he's perfectly happy, I thought they were really upset when teething so not sure if he is or not

2. pixydust

pixydust Married mama of two :D

Jake is the same, he does grizzle more and makes like a whirring sound but he's not particularly upset by it, he has the same signs u mentioned and has just cut his first tooth so i guess it could be teething

3. Kte

Kte Mummy to Chloe & Sophie

Some teeth given them more grief than others, certainly sounds like teething, my LO started teething around 3 months of age too. :flower:

4. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Guest

Mine started being bothered by her teeth at 3 months. You can see them so clearly through her gums, but they've still not cut two months later. She also has red cheeks, lots of dribble and constantly chewing. She occassionally cries in pain but is generally a v happy baby. Just as well really, if it's taking this long!