Not sure if right post for here but need advice

iluvbump

Reaction score
I have had the mirena coil in for 2 years now and my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex a few times.. For a week now I have been feeling sick on and off, getting heartburn and terrible mood swings, one minute I'm fine the next I just burst into tears. I'm of course wondering if I could be pregnant, it's been 3 weeks since we first had unprotected sex. I was advised by a friend to give him a heads up as it was playing on my mind, so I did today and first thing he said was "well if you are pregnant I'm too young to be a dad right now." He told me he wants to know if I am or I'm not, so of course naturally I said well I'll get a test but he said to wait..
I explained that I might not and I might just have a bug and my hormones are all over the place or something.. I don't know.
But all though I know chances of a pregnancy with the mirena is very small, should I do a test and if so when!?
Thank you!! Xx

If it is 3 weeks since unprotected sex then i think you should be able to test now! :) good luck and if 'hes too young to be a dad' then i suggest he wears condoms alongside your coil. It is possible to get pregnant on the coil if it shifts out of place!

If it is 3 weeks since unprotected sex then i think you should be able to test now! :) good luck and if 'hes too young to be a dad' then i suggest he wears condoms alongside your coil. It is possible to get pregnant on the coil if it shifts out of place!

Thank you, well that's what I said to him and he said he isn't ready to be a dad and of course I said well look if I am this us both down to us as we could have been more careful I think I might go get one tomorrow, do the cheap ones work just as fine? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->