Not sure if we're NTNP! Had unprotected sex on Sat.

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
My OH and I are getting married in a year's time and we have talked about starting to TTC after the wedding. Then on Saturday we were talking about our future and he was saying what a good mum I'll make, and then we started kissing.. one thing led to another and we had sex.. without a condom. I was half expecting him to pull out as it's always been him who wanted to wait till after the wedding, but he didn't. I think he was as into the whole baby-making thing as me because it was the best sex we've had in ages.

However, I don't know how he's feeling about it. Last night I said I was feeling ill (just a cold) and he said "what kind of ill, do you think you're pregnant?" and I said no just a cold, and then today he was talking about "all the things we wanted to do before we grow up". So I'm a bit confused.

We haven't had sex again since and I think neither of us is making a move because we don't know whether to use protection or not!

We're 24 and 26, we have a stable relationship, a rented 3 bed house (and a deposit saved up to buy our own home) and good jobs. The only thing we're waiting for is the wedding.

So... I have 2 questions.

1) From one session of unprotected sex, mid cycle (I don't temp but charting suggests I was 2 days post O) how likely is it that I'm pregnant?

2) How do I find out what OH is thinking? I want to talk to him but don't want to scare him if he's not ready to NTNP, and we can't keep avoiding sex indefinitely!

Well if you realy did already ovulate, then no :( BUT if the charts wrong and you ovulated later (after sex) then theres a good chance! :)
Your husband is doing what most men do..hes scared is all..wants a baby but is scared to commit, so he "takes his chances" lol! Just reassure him that everything will be fine no matter what- he'll begin to feel more comfortable about it..just give him some time to adjust to the "reality" of it. Hope this helps! :) Lots of baby dust your way!!!

Aw well last night he used a condom, so I guess he's still on the WTT side of the fence. I'm not going to push him, just see if it happens again.

I think in the heat of the moment sometimes it can happen, my OH and me agreed to ttc end of year and currently use condoms but some times he will be like lets just do it without tonight (he does hate condoms though)and I have to remind him it could result in pregnancy lol

I think men tend to freak out alot about babies, and often it takes them longer to adjust to it than women. Luckily for me my OH has been more up for babies than me (since he turned 30)

You say he used a condom last time so at least you know where you stand again. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->