not sure wether its a bfp

babybooties

mammy to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Hi girls

well took a test this morning cos couldnt wait till tomorrow but will take one then

well there is a line that is soooo faint but it looks like it has a tint of pink but only 11dpo today

not sure wether to get my hopes up yet just incase its an evap line it will have to be a bad one if it is

im due :witch: on mon 17th i have a 30day cycle could a faint positive show this early

gonna take another tomorrow cos i have 2 of the same brand left see if they get darker and then take one of mi digi ones maybe thursday

so nervous i hope it is a :bfp: so light with a pinky tint tho omg omg really hoping it is

will be great first round of 100g clomid tooo hope its worked for me

Crossing everything for you hun - keep us posted.

Bx x x x x:hug::hug::hug:

Yeah you can get a positive at 11dpo - give it 48 hours to see if the HCG levels double then try again chick - hope you are lucky x

hi girls omg cant keep my excitement

took digi this morning and i am pregnant

thanks girls for all your help

:crib::dust: to all of ya x

Many many congratulations. Good luck and wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. x

Thats wonderful hunni - soooooo happy for you.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

bx x x :hugs:

Congrats - Im in the same boat that you were - taking a blood test later on 9 One test was faint with two lines one negative ) So I want to be sure - Im hoping for a negative thou :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->