Not sure what this means, has anyone else had this or can help?

iwanta8a8y

TTC #3 ;-)
Reaction score
Ok, so I am on day 35 or a 33 day cycle, i have been getting BFN's every day, not even a faint line...

AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her. No preg symptoms at all still.

However today, from about 2 hours ago, I have been feeling like (sorry if TMI) like i am wetting myself, i keep thinking that it is AF, but then i go to the loo and nothing there...

Really weird, anyone had this before or heard of it. I think i have seen something and it could be a pregnancy symptom.

Would be great to hear your thoughts - FX

Ok, so I am on day 35 or a 33 day cycle, i have been getting BFN's every day, not even a faint line...

However today, from about 2 hours ago, I have been feeling like (sorry if TMI) like i am wetting myself, i keep thinking that it is AF, but then i go to the loo and nothing there...

Really weird, anyone had this before or heard of it. I think i have seen something and it could be a pregnancy symptom.

Hi ya, im new to this but im sure i can help you. had that sort of like feeling wen my period was due but like u did. i never came on and now 10 weeks pregnant today. Maybe its too early for you to do a pregnancy test if you really want to no you can have a blood test which is alot more accurate x

Yepp, been there. Running to the bathroom, like OMG Im bleeding all over the place. Really you have two options, wait it out, or get a blood test.
If AF was due YESTERDAY, Id wait another week before I took a test. Thats just my PO.

Hi ya, im new to this but im sure i can help you. had that sort of like feeling wen my period was due but like u did. i never came on and now 10 weeks pregnant today. Maybe its too early for you to do a pregnancy test if you really want to no you can have a blood test which is alot more accurate x

Ok thanks for this, this sounds really encouraging I am keeping my fingers very tightly crossed! But do you not think that i would have seen a possitive on a home test by now? At what stage did you get your BFP? Congrats btw hun x

If i havent seen either a BFP or AF by next week i will get booked in for a blood test.

Thanks again for your response. hope all is going well for you and your little bean :) x

Yepp, been there. Running to the bathroom, like OMG Im bleeding all over the place. Really you have two options, wait it out, or get a blood test.
If AF was due YESTERDAY, Id wait another week before I took a test. Thats just my PO.

OMG OMG OMG, i really dont want to get too excited, but i so want this and to have it for our xmas pressie would be the best thing ever.

If i havent seen either by next week i will get booked in. how long after o did you get your bfp? Thats the only thing that gets me down that i havent had even a faint line on a home test, surely i would have by now.

Thanks again hun FX xx

Ok this has stopped now, slightly sore nipples today, though im not sure if it is the weather as it has got SO cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->