Not sure what to do..

oooh how exciting :):)

however if you want my personal opinion I think you should wait a little, you have plenty of time ahead of you, .. i do think you should follow your heart... but follow your head a little too!! It really doesnt matter where your living renting or mortgaged thats not the issue, you need to do what is right for you rich and caitlyn and if another baby is whats right then go ahead, but I think you should enjoy your time as a little family before thinking of anymore babies!! :)

I know Im taking my own advice :)

oooh how exciting :):)

however if you want my personal opinion I think you should wait a little, you have plenty of time ahead of you, .. i do think you should follow your heart... but follow your head a little too!! It really doesnt matter where your living renting or mortgaged thats not the issue, you need to do what is right for you rich and caitlyn and if another baby is whats right then go ahead, but I think you should enjoy your time as a little family before thinking of anymore babies!! :)

I know Im taking my own advice :)

I have to agree. Yes, it's not my life, and I don't know what goes on in yours exactly, but I know you and Rich have had problems, in the recent past, and would wait for at least a year before setting anything in stone, because you need to set stability in a relationship, before bringing in a baby (or another in your case).
I have had some relationship problems in the past few months, and I know I won't be planning a baby for quite some time now, as I don't want to bury problems we have now, and then add to the stress on our relationship, if you know what I mean. As for finances and living arrangements, well I know having a house is not always important to everyone, but I would definitely not advise trying for another baby, until you were living with Rich for at least 6 months, in your own residence, because things are different out on your own, as I am sure you understand.

Beside the relationship and living arrangements, another important thing to think about is education-even if Rich does have a good job, what happens if he leaves (not saying he will but things always change) and you don't have the proper education to get a decent job to support 2 children? Then, and your kids will have a difficult time-yes, you can swing it, but is that really ideal? I know you have asked this question in a previous thread and determined that you were going to wait to do education after baby #2, but as time goes on, it is harder to get back into the swing of things, and get back into school. I know people do it, but even they will usually tell you it was more difficult! I know it is important to me to 1. have a stable relationship 2. have my own (in my case rented) roof over my head, and 3. have proper education, however I suppose some people, maybe you, don't see these things as important.

Whatever you decide to do, I hope it is very well thought through, as another baby is a big decision, especially where you and Rich have had big relationship problems in the past.

:hugs:

I know it's not the same situation (and only the people in a relationship can truly understand the ins and out of it, but I had a big rocky patch with OH in which we were talking about divorce and were close to going to marriage counselling (we cancelled on the morning we were due to go).

Now, on paper, to people who don't know us it would seem mad to be WTT, or talking about TTC. However, to us and anyone that know us, we know we are meant to be together and have learnt a valuable lesson in what we went through. It has brought us so much closer together, we have learned to listen to each other more and recognise the signs when one of us isn't happy and know we know we will always want to fix it.

IMO it is the sign of a strong relationship when a couple put the past behind them and decide they love each other so much that they want to work things out. Everything we went through has just reiterated the fact that my OH is 'the one'.

As I said though, each relationship is different but that's just what happened to me.

Personally, I think you should wait. Your life is just starting to fall into place. :) Things are going how you want them to; with Rich, with your savings, with yourself. I personally would force myself to wait.

Oh and I think renting is fine :D I just agree when the others say you should probably get settled with Rich in a place and then ttc. :) Only saying this as your friend. Men are very annoying to live with lol, I couldn't really imagine getting used to living with one while pregnant :rofl:

They're building a new village here... will be ready in about 10 years :rofl:

Would be nice to have girls close in age. :D Me and my sister are 2.5 years apart and we get along great. Doesn't seem like she is much younger.

Sam, you should google it.. Umm.. Wickes village I think?!

It's lovely! I drove down there. It's going to have a park and a school! I love it..

You do what you want Tor.......ignore what some people have said....its not the be all and end all to have your "own" house and a 4 page cv.

what matters is that you and your child/children are happy...and caitlyn clearly is.

I grew up in a council house...never went on holidays....never had new clothes etc etc etc....not the ideal thing BUT you know what.....my mum loves me and i adore her.....and THATS whats important........i was fed and clothed and had a roof over my head and my mum was there for me.........so ignore what anyone else says and do what you feel is right!!! Listen to your instincts!! xx

Only you and Rich know whats right for you. I agree with what Raf said a few posts back about a rough patch making you stronger. Thats exactly what happened to us. Me leaving was the best thing that I could of done... coming back was even better!

If your ready, your ready, whether or not you own a home or are renting. November is only 5 months away, so not really much of a difference if u ttc now anyway.

Posts have been deleted and thread reopened - back on track :mrgreen:

im considering having another at the mo too (cant decide) but let your heart tell you what to do, i think you are still young and can buy a house in the future thats what i plan to do im only 25 so im planning on retraining and getting a job then buying in about 5 years time and by then il only be 30! having a morgage isnt that important in my eyes at the end of the day its a large debt to have and a hell of a lot of reponsabilities go with it! like if anything was to go wrong in the house you have to pay for it ie boiler! where as if you rent thats somebody elses responsability.

i think having your family close together is a good idea all my girls are around 2 years apart and are inseprable! the best of friends. :hugs:

can i ask you how old you are? (just cause im nosey):rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->