not sure what to do!

H a

Reaction score
i should be testing today but af came on sunday, really gutted but my usual time of the month is so heavy and painful sometime unbearable, but this time i have had about 2 days with hardly anything just a dark brown discharge not even sure this is a period but who knows!

my boobs are really hurting today with shooting pains and quite sore.

not sure whether i should test or not or whether im just being silly?
:wacko:

Maybe you should test if this is out of the ordinary for you. Look at it as though you are doing it just to confirm a BFN if anything, then you won't be so disappointed. The fact that AF came early could point to IB but I am no great expert. Luck to you xx

thank you, i think i will test just to confirm else it will drive me mad!

Please let us know the outcome. Good luck xxxx

ALl the best Ha, will have fxd for you. Keep us posted.

did a test was a BFN but at least i know and can start again for this month! thanks for the support x x im on day 5 today so hopefully this will be my month! good luck girlies x

Great pma Ha.. all the best and baby dust all around.

H a - I am currently experiencing something similar! Have you been fairly regular in the past? THis is my first month TTC and my cycle is irregular for the first time ever. I am sure I am not preggo but it is so odd that I am irregular all of a sudden!

hi to be honest i dont think i ever really looked at how long my periods were when i gte stressed it affects it and can make it 50 days! but this time i was 27 days! well i thought so anyway i had bleeding almost spotting for 2 days then sunday i thought it was time of the month but since then i have had hardly anything! today is a different story all together i have a full on period! im so confused as i thought today was day 6 but im not sure it it really is? im going from the first day of bleeding but i dont know whats happening now! its almost like you start trying and your body just screws up! glad to hera im not the only one thought it was just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->