Not sure what to think..... 10 dpo

bluebell124

Reaction score
Well me (24) and the OH (37) have been TTC naturally for nearly 2 year. I have PCOS, I have a 37 day cycle, I have a regular cycle, but don't always ovulate, I had a +OPK on cd24 and also EWCM which isn't something I normally notice sorry TMI, we DTD cd22 and cd24, I felt like I was coming down with a cold at 5dpo I have had headache and at 8 dpo started cramping and spotting with lower backache, 9 dpo light bleeding still cramps and backache with a tugging feeling just below my belly button and to the right, as flow was heavier and i was cramping i resigned myself to the fact af was here 1 week early! Then that brings us to today 10 dpo I have no cramps today , but still have a slight bit of backache, bleed was still light this morning, but has slowly dwindle to just spotting again now. I took hpt this morning with second urine of the day, it was either evap or very very very faint bfp, starting to feel like I don't know my own body. And to be truthful I am starting to feel like a bit of failure at being a woman..... Think it may just be one of those days, did I say that between also been a bitch which isn't unusual pre AF I am also emotional, a blubering wreck. Sorry for the rant.
Thanks A

Sorry this went into moderation, the filter is quite sensitive for members with under 10 posts.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"