Not sure what to think!.... Heavy implantation or VERY short AF??

A8MM

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I started, what I thought was AF, 36 hours ago. Started LIGHT brown, then got darker in color - but still light as far as needing a tampon/pad. Only there when I would wipe. This was Thursday night. Friday morning, I put a tampon in because it was heavier and now red in color. (Usually about day 3 of my normal AF)... I used two tampons throughout the day, and wore a panty liner to bed. Woke up expecting to have to put a tampon in... But it has completely stopped.

(I usually have a day or so of light bleeding, two days of heavy bleeding, then a couple days that I bleed very lightly)

So, I had 24 hours total bleeding, about 18 of that was what I thought was about normal flow.....but now I have no idea since it just completely stopped.

What do you ladies think? What should I think? Somewhat heavy implantation bleeding or very short AF?

Confused and would love to hear everyone's thoughts...

Do you know you ovulated this cycle? I've had a shorter, lighter bleeding like that when I've had an anovulatory cycle. I hope this is IB for you though!

This is literally exactly what happened to me and I'm still super confused! Mine was Sunday to late afternoon Monday, I prob didn't even need a tampon the whole time but was at work Monday so used one just incase. My af is usually heavier and more red, and lasts 4-5 days. This was brownish in colour.

I've had pinching feeling in left side ever since. I'm so confused.

I have no idea when I ovulated.. I have tried to figure it out in the past, but I'm unclear how to do it effectively without buying a test to tell me.. We aren't really trying, but were not trying not to either.. Figured we would give it some time and see if it happened on its own for a little bit, before jumping into keeping track of everything and trying to nail down the exact date and time that we..uh hmm...need to head to the bedroom.

I would prefer to know, but I understand just seeing if it happens to avoid more stress also.

I haven't found an easy way to tell, as it seems like multiple random times throughout the month could be it.. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the responses

Something easy that you may be able to do in the future is to keep track of cervical mucus. When it is watery or egg white that means your body is usually gearing up to ovulate. It doesn't work for all women though, and isn't a sure sign that you actually ovulated. Temping is a great way, but I understand if you don't want to keep track of all that yet! I will say when I started temping last year it helped me understand a LOT more about my body. Now I know the little signs that I'm about to ovulate that I would have completely missed before.

Good luck!

I had the same thing happen to me. I don't track temp but I track AF and it was due last Friday. Friday I had some brown spotting which lasted till Monday and then I had some dark dark red bleeding. The first day I didn't need a pad, only there when I wiped and Tuesday I only needed 1 pad for the day, then it just stopped all together. My boobs still feel sore and I've been getting hot flashes and chills, and been nauseated. I've done a lot of reading on decidual bleeding and it's possible that's what you could have going on. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->