Not sure what to think

Gwen2012

2 busy Girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
My name is Gwen. I had Af on the 14th I took Clomid on cd 5-9. Yesterday I had really bad pain on my rights idea only and it was so bad I woke up in the middle of the night. I feel bloated me and my dh bd yesterday before I started having pains and then 2 days before that. Could this be ovulation? I checked my cervix and it soft and I can't even feel if it's open. Could this be ovulation and if so do I have a good chance of getting pregnant this cycle? I opt and was positive yesterday and today so did I already ovulate or no? Calculator say yesterday is the day I ovulate..

Sounds like ovulation symptoms to me! Do you have blood work schedule for day 21?

If you temp then you'll know for sure when you ovulate and can use the OPK to back it up.

Not really I really just wondered about the pain I had on Sunday was the egg releasing. I have still be getting positive opk but Sunday's was the darkest one

If bd again just to be sure. On clomid I ov'd anywhere from cd14 to cd30 with all kinds of pains & ov symptoms along the way. A calculator won't be very reliable tbh. I agree with pp, temping would be a better way of keeping track.

Good luck :)

Wow your doc telling you that is a bit ridiculous. Clomid can have some really negative effects if taken long term. You should be getting blood work on day 21 to see if you even ovulated. That way you know if you should keep trying or up the dose or look at other options. I would request it if you feel comfortable. Overall though, it does sound like the pain is related to ovulation. Doesn't necessarily mean it occurred on that day though. Could be a couple days later.

Hey Gwen2012 you should come join our group, they can help with this question.....Fab testers and supporters; 14bfps and 3 angels

Not really I really just wondered about the pain I had on Sunday was the egg releasing. I have still be getting positive opk but Sunday's was the darkest one

Hey Gwen2012 you should come join our group, they can help with this question.....Fab testers and supporters; 14bfps and 3 angels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->