Not sure when to test!?

x_WelshGirl_x

1boy, 1girl, 1 angel baby
Reaction score
Well it's my first month off the pill and not sure what exactly my cycles are like off it :-/
I finished my period on the 28th aug, lasted 6 days so come on on the 23rd i think, not got diary with me as im in work. My friend said to test sunday or monday just gone, but i don't want to as like i said im no sure what my cycles are like. AF could of turned up by the time i get home and check back on here.
The other week i had a mild cramping but other than that nothing i dont think.
Usually when i had my bleed inbetween pill packets i would have quite bad cramping, the kind that make me go 'oh' lol.

This doesnt even probably make sense as im still half asleep lol.

xx

i would give it a little longer, coming off the pill your body will need time to adjust, it could take 6 weeks i think after your withdrawl bleed for af to show up. You may also get some pregnancy like symptoms, that happens a lot when coming off the pill too. However i would say if nothing after 6 weeks pill free to do a test. Someone else may have a better answer too.

See, i come off the pill before when OH was in afghan and prison, although i cant remember how long it took after that :( so difficult waiting and now my friend may not be able to have another baby, she finds out next week so dont want to be asking her no more dont want to be inconsiderate of her feelings atm xx

last time i come off the pill it took 8 weeks for af to show. How hard for your friend. Ikwym about talking to her though. Hope she gets good news. Try not to worry though. Af should be along soon.

im just getting impatient and ahead of myself i think. if it's going to turn up i wish it was sooner rather than later because i have another 2 weeks to wait otherwise. i didnt think it would be this hard to wait and see if AF shows up.

i hate waiting for af to turn up. I think im due tomorrow, i get really impatient at the best of times lol. Hopefully you wont have to wait too long for her to show.

I came off the pill in July, had a withdrawal bleed, then AF from the 26th to the 30th August. According to my phone app, AF is due again on Thursday, if everything's as it should be. Similarly I would like her to just show, or I get a :bfp:, I'm impatient!! I either wanna be happy that I'm pg or happy that I can drink he he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->