Not sure where I belong..but here I am.

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
For background I wrote this on 3/26/23: "
Not really ttc but just needed to talk to about this.

I know only logical answer is to just test, but I'm thinking to wait a week at least because I have been under some stress. My periods are usually 30 days. My last period was 2/23/23. The online charts say My fertile days would have been March 05, 2023 — March 10, 2023 with ovulation being on the 10th. Yes, we were active during those days. Now last week I did have a moment of a very sharp pain/ache on my left ovary side that lasted maybe 10 mins. I've got a bad backache now but what's really throwing me off is I keep have these tingly/prickly pains in both my nipples that started before my missed period. This morning I'm having little pains on my hips area. I was supposed to get my cycle yesterday so I'm only a day late. Which is why I want to wait another week. I've been under some stress lately as well. I guess we shall see what happens over the next few days."

Well it's March 30th, still no period. Almost 6 days late. Now the stabbing nipple pains are happening all day off n in for both. My lower back still hurts, some waves of nausea, some of the faintest uterus twinges. I'm just scared to test. I do have PCOS but haven't missed not one period up until now. I keep saying maybe it's stress or my pcos.

Take your time hun , if your cycle does start then no worries, and if it’s been a week and it’s a no show ,start looking into your options/plans . Either way I wish you luck and hope you get the outcome you’re looking for :hug:

I'm not sure you're gaining anything positive by not testing...? It's sort of keeping yourself in an enforced limbo at this point- if you're not pregnant and the test is negative, you haven't needed the extra stress and can now either feel relieved (or potentially reassess whether you maybe do want to TTC?)- if you are pregnant, you'll be put out of limbo misery and can plan for the next steps whatever they may be- but at this point I see no advantage in being in the dark.
That said, we've all of course felt like this about something at some point or another- like you just want to stay in that moment of not knowing, both possibilities on the cards, no decisions to make- so I get you! But if you're looking for an opinion, I'd say just take a test.

Could just be stress making af late or pcos like you said. I'd test by now if you haven't already. Hope you get the answer you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->