Not sure where to post this. Feeling sick unless I eat

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
For the past couple of days I've been feeling really sick unless I'm eating or have recently eaten. I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant. The only other time I've felt like this is when i had morning sickness. Anyone else had this or know what it could be? Thanks :)

No advice but it's really weird to see this as I've been feeling exactly the same all day! And i'm dieting so that's not a good combination! It does feel like morning sickness but I am absolutely, 100% NOT pregnant. Maybe it's a bug that's going around or something?

Hope it passes soon as I'm off on my holidays tomorrow

xxx

i thought it was fairly normal too feel sick when hungry? atleast it is fort me :haha:

i thought it was fairly normal too feel sick when hungry? atleast it is fort me :haha:

He he he, now that is normal but I feel sick pretty much all the time unless I've eaten. I've had a really bad cold so maybe it's related. It's horrible wish it would stop!

No advice but it's really weird to see this as I've been feeling exactly the same all day! And i'm dieting so that's not a good combination! It does feel like morning sickness but I am absolutely, 100% NOT pregnant. Maybe it's a bug that's going around or something?

Hope it passes soon as I'm off on my holidays tomorrow

xxx

Let's just hope its a bug. Have a fab holiday xxx

I've got low blood pressure, and I get really nauseous if I don't eat regularly

I get this when im due or having my period very often. Maybe you have a rise in hormones due to ovulation or your period? If you are taking the pill it could be likely to be that or could be related to some form of medication

I've had this too, for over a week and then it was just gone! Very odd, hope you feel better soon!

I get this quite often, I've just put it down as a hormonal thing :) xx

I had almost constant nausea for weeks several years ago. I went to the doctor and before they did anything informed me that I must be pregnant. I told them I was pretty sure I wasn't as I had done SEVERAL HPT and all came out negative. They then told me they were doing a pregnancy test. The doctor comes in and tells me I'm NOT pregnant like it was big news. Turns out I had a virus that took a few weeks to run it's course. I wonder it I had been a man if I would have automatically been "pregnant". ;)

I snack on little things during the day, I get like this a lot, especially mornings!

its a hormonal thing for me. I had to come off BCP because i always felt sick. Iv been much better since coming off it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->