not sure where to post this

crimsontears

Reaction score
I have a question. AF is due the 29th of this month and normally if I'm gonna get bloated for AF I get it like about 10-12 days before AF is due. My body is weird:shrug:

Any who I am laying on my stomach right now typing this and I feel like its a huge amount of pressure on my stomach. I had this with both my boys but I don't have sore bbs at all. I feel a liitle nauseous and I've noticed that my sense of smell is more heightened. If I was pg I would be due in early December. Kinda exciting and scary st the same time. I should also mention that I have had a pounding heart with little exertion and feel dizzy for no reason. These are NOT
my usual PMS symptoms. Tww thou are a heartless bitch :haha:

So what do you guys think? Should I test or wait a few more days and see?

How many dpo are you? I got my BFP at 11dpo. I would say if you have a sensitive test like a FRER you could try testing now, otherwise you might was to wait until AF is late. Good luck!

I would say go and test you're 3 days before AF it shouldn't matter.

How many dpo are you? I got my BFP at 11dpo. I would say if you have a sensitive test like a FRER you could try testing now, otherwise you might was to wait until AF is late. Good luck!

Charts say I o'd on either the 15th or 16th so since it's almost the 27 it would be between 11 and 12 door. My bloating is getting worse and this is different from af bloating. Then it just feels full but now it feels tight and full. My stomach muscles are harder then normal to. I hope im not convincing myself. I just have that feeling that I know. OH and I have only been trying for 3 months. Id hate to get his hopes up when it's nothing. Grrr I hate waiting!! IM going to the store in the morning and buying a test I can't take the.suspense.anymore lol. If I get a bfp please send pink dust. Oh and I want a girl

I could barely sleep last night. I would get cold and.then put the covers on and then 5 min later be to hot and throw them off. I got maybe 5 hours last night. So I am going to the store soon and I will test after lunch. Have to feed the boys and myself even though I don't feel like eating at all. If I have to I will test in the bathroom at a store. Anywho im off now for a bit. Fingers crossed[-o<

Sorry for just now getk. Been busy with the boys All day and wasn't able to test. OH just got home about 30 min ago and watches the boys while I went to the little girls room. Yes I am keeping you in suspense lol... I suppose I should tell you. And it is a......

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

We're gonna have a holly jolly baby lol. I hope i dont look like santa @ 9 months:haha:

I have a question. AF is due the 29th of this month and normally if I'm gonna get bloated for AF I get it like about 10-12 days before AF is due. My body is weird:shrug:

Any who I am laying on my stomach right now typing this and I feel like its a huge amount of pressure on my stomach. I had this with both my boys but I don't have sore bbs at all. I feel a liitle nauseous and I've noticed that my sense of smell is more heightened. If I was pg I would be due in early December. Kinda exciting and scary st the same time. I should also mention that I have had a pounding heart with little exertion and feel dizzy for no reason. These are NOT
my usual PMS symptoms. Tww thou are a heartless bitch :haha:

So what do you guys think? Should I test or wait a few more days and see?

It wouldnt hurt to test now AF is three days out if you have an ept why not.:dust:

Sorry for just now getk. Been busy with the boys All day and wasn't able to test. OH just got home about 30 min ago and watches the boys while I went to the little girls room. Yes I am keeping you in suspense lol... I suppose I should tell you. And it is a......

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

We're gonna have a holly jolly baby lol. I hope i dont look like santa @ 9 months:haha:

Wow that:dust: worked quick lol CONGRATS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->