Not sure where to post? Vasectomy and possible TWW

laila 44

Reaction score
Ok so I'm not even sure I should be worried butttttt here goes. I had my third 7 months ago and in august my Dh went to get snipped. He had a vasectomy and all went well. We did not have any unprotected sex until now (4months later). He was asked to bring in 3 sperm samples post op to make sure there were no live swimmers left. He brought one in in October and we never got any feedback. Assuming it's fine, we went ahead and had unprotected sex on day 14:wacko: although everything should be ok, im now stressing about the fact that we never really got the all clear from the dr and for all we know maybe there are still some swimmers in there. Do you think I'm exaggerating? Would you even bother testing ? I read a few horror stories and now I'm freaking out. None of our friends husbands went back for a follow up post vasectomy and all was fine, no one is pregnant. We just assumed this procedure is fail proof. I mean it's been 4 months...really don't want anymore babies... anyone have any advice?

Well it's not fail proof but it almost is. You'r odds are very low but anything is possible. If your cycle has returned to pretty much normal and you miss AF I'd def test.

If you're concerned just take an hpt to be sure (and hopefully) set your mind at ease. Maybe also call the doctors for confirmation that all went as it should with the vasectomy :).

Thanks ladies I think I'm being paranoid for nothing. AF is super on target regular so I'm not expecting any delays lol. It should be pretty much fail proof. I'm going to follow up with the office xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->