Not sure where to post..

Pinkie88

Reaction score
Period is late, swollen breasts that don't even fit in my bra anymore... I have tubal clips so I should not be pregnant! Does anyone know the failure rate of the filshie clips?

Not sure hun, but I would invest in a pregnancy test if I were you just in case (stranger things have happened) and maybe even if it's negative still book in to see a GP xo

Not sure hun, but I would invest in a pregnancy test if I were you just in case (stranger things have happened) and maybe even if it's negative still book in to see a GP xo

I guess I should! Only way to be sure...

I don't know the failure rate, but my mum actually got pregnant when I was a teenager after having had a sterilisation (clips) but unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy that ended up being caught very late because the drs didn't think to check for pregnancy after sterilisation. It was my mum that caught it in the end because she did a home pregnancy test that was positive.

Would definitely recommend you get checked out if you think it's a possibility.

I don't know the failure rate, but my mum actually got pregnant when I was a teenager after having had a sterilisation (clips) but unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy that ended up being caught very late because the drs didn't think to check for pregnancy after sterilisation. It was my mum that caught it in the end because she did a home pregnancy test that was positive.

Would definitely recommend you get checked out if you think it's a possibility.

Thank you. I'm still late but really no symptoms of pregnancy. I will call my doctor on Monday.

Good luck :) It's probably really unlikely anyway, but it's always worth getting checked out just in case and to put your mind at rest :)

Good luck :) It's probably really unlikely anyway, but it's always worth getting checked out just in case and to put your mind at rest :)

Thanks! I found a failure rate of 2.7 out of every 1000 women with filshie clips become pregnant per year. I'm always regular. It's just bothering me. I'm at work all the time and just haven't had a chance to buy an hpt.

My boobs have grown even more but they're not sore. I have gurgling and rumble sensations in my uterus. I'm never this late! Just want to vent to someone. I'm not going to test because I would rather just call my doc on Monday if I still haven't had a period.

Worrying can make your period late...thanks for that, Mother Nature!
Hope it all turns out ok for you!

i hope you get to be seen by your doc soon, maybe it's nothing big. i know you said you got no pregnancy symptoms but the boobs that don't fit the bra actually are. anyway i hope all is ok and that you get some answers on why you are late soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->