Not sure where to post?!

Starspangled

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Have never really written on any forums so please be gentle with me :winkwink:

DF and I having been TTC#1 for 5 years or so, I have Stage 3 Endometriosis and have had 6 months of Prostap (Monthly ones) Last one was 30th April. I have not had AF since start of December.

So I was told to expect AF 6-8 weeks after last injection. 10 weeks now and still no sign of it. I have had mild cramping for about a week now. I had some spotting (very very light) on Monday and Tuesday of this week then it stopped....

I have tender boobs and they feel heavier (there are HUGE anyways lol), I am very nauseous, have gone off coffee, cheese and anything remotely spicey, and my back is killing me.. I have been an absolute emotional wreck (suffer from depression, but this is WAY WAY worse).

Have done 2 HPT and both BFN, have an appointment with Doctor for blood test on Monday but just wondering if anyone else there is in same situation?

Am I experiencing early pregnancy symptoms or is my body just tryng to get back to normal after 6 months of chemically induced menopause :cry:

Naomi

I get horrendous PMS symptoms that mimic Pregnancy symptoms, (right down to the nausea). Pregnancy is always a possibility, so the blood test is a good idea... but I wouldn't think too much on it until you do the test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->