Not sure where to put this. Should i test?

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I dont know where to put this cos im not ttc or even ntnp but i think i could be pregnant!

So i got my implant taken out cos i didnt get on with it in January and my feb and march cycles were both exactly 28 days long but this month im 4 days late!

We are just using condoms as protection but a couple of times around the time i think i was ovulating my husband did enter me without a condom but not ejaculate inside he took it out and then put a condom on!
We havent noticed that any of the condoms had split.

I have a 15 month old baby that were took 4 months to conceive. Does it happen easier and quicker the 2nd time?

After having my lo i went on cerezze (contraceptive pill dont know if i spelt it right!) but i had constant bleeding so i tried the implant but still had constant bleeding so i got it taken out and altho its only been 3 months my cycles have been normal except this month!

Do you think its just my body isnt adusted to the implant being out?

Should i wait and see if my period comes in a few days or test now?

Once u have one kid you are easier to get pregnant a 2nd time as long as you don't have health problems that will cause infertility my 3 yr old I got pregnant with with a condom on and precum still carries sperm and he can't tell when his precum is coming out good luck

So i tested on Monday and it was negative but i still havent had my period so i still dont know whats going on! Im going to test again on friday when im a week late and see if its still negative then if it is i might get a doctors appointment cos ive never not had my period so im a bit worried!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->