Not sure whether to return to my mums..-update-she doesnt want me back!

T

trashit

Well not sure if she'll let me firstly.. But if i do it will be so much stress, shes super stressy and always arguing wiv my brother, i dont want that for dex.. But stayin in this big old house alone wud be so lonely and depressing, id go insane.. And itd mean living off £50 a week how that will pay for the bills i do not know.. Argh i dont know whats for the best!! Xx

I'd move back to your mum's and look for somewhere else look into what money you are entitled to for your housing and then look for somewhere smaller x

awe hun, I'm not sure what to say
I live at home with my mom, and times I really wish I didn't! but then the Pro of living at home, is I don't have to worry about bills and I have my family here to help me out when I need it.

Thanks :flower: its either be shouted at for everything she doesnt like again or be lonely and be scared.. I need some1 around in case my waters break, incase i fall or anything. If im alone in this house who will know? Theres phones but what if i pass out.. And yer i cant deal wiv bills, its made me super stressy. Ive asked her anyway, no reply yet.. Scared about the future now.. X

Honey you must be going round in circles, im only catching up now.

Best, if your mum allows it, is to stay with her. You need someone there when you go into labour - its not easy doing it yourself. When I had contractions i barely wanted to talk to anyone, i was busy coping with it!

As for the situation that baby and your lil bro is still there, you may find your bro might change and not bother aguing with you once he sees you have your own responsibilities to worry about(does that make sense :shrug:?)

also, how big is your mums house? if it isnt that big, you may be rehomed quickly due to overcrowding as such, once you work out your entitlements etc.

Big hugs and no stressing madam! :hugs:

I am :shrug: thanks tho hun :flower: i think youve just put it the best way though, its best to move there even if it is a stressy house.. Just so im safe and not alone when it happens. Its big enough , well i used to live there and now i dont its classed as too big for her? Its 3 bedroomed anyhoo. Ive got this house but i just hate the idea of bein on my own when it comes to that time.. X

yehh i mean i wud deffo agree with jenni1991. It may be stressful ect but its deffo 4 the best.. maybe if u did move in you reaally should sit down with ur mum and talk 2 her and explain 2 her that the arguments with the bro needs to stop and jus tell her how u feel....
i hope u make a right dicision hun
xx

:hugs: thanks every1. Im sorry for all threads just soo confused right now :( Ive just gotta hope my mum will let me...x

Well mums turned round and said no anyway, her excuse was not been able to afford so when i said well ill still get IC she said no i dont want u back ere, you wanted a baby and a grown up life you deal wiv it. So obv been me i was FURIOUS and asked how as a mother she can turn her child away, cos reli i should be wiv her at my age anyway.. I just dont understand her :shrug: xx

move to your moms then when your son goes to school get a job then ask a friend to live with you? just a sugestion :hugs:

Mum wont let me.. So the plans been thrown up in arms again, im goin to live wiv my nana now, she says shes lonely and is jumping at the chance. Im keepin my house for wen i want times alone.. And hoping me and FOB will reunite sometime after Dexters born and we'll live with him.. If not i got no idea but cross that bridge when we come too it. Thanks tho x

im sorry its all so jumbled atm hun i hope things work out :( xx

I hope everything works out hun, its too bad your mom doesn't want you back, hopefully you'll enjoy living with your nana

i Hope everything turns out ok for you, i cant understand why you mum wouldent want you back, but at least you have your nan :), How old are you btw?, sorry being nosey

Im 17 a week before babys born :) i dont get it either.. But my nans more of a mum to me anyway so its all gravy :) thanks everyone :flower: x

Are you able to afford the bills in two places? Sounds a lot to be keeping a big house and paying bills for it when you wont be living in it AND contributing towards your nans...and at 16?

Well not really but my dad says its wise to keep the house incase i need time alone, if i want a friend over and so we dont lose deposit. Theres no bills to pay for here except water rate. My rents paid, gas and electric are on meters so i wont be using any and ill pay my nana board, dunno how much she'll want. She might just ask me to buy my own food. Not sure yet :shrug: xand its not a big house its only a 2 bedroom.

If you mean you get housing benefit for that house then you may find you have a problem if you arent living there, same with the council tax. Also at this time of year you will have to leave the heating on frost setting else you could cause damage to the property which the landlord would NOT be happy about, Im assuming its private rented as you mention a deposit so check the terms and conditions about leaving the property vacant.
Also you will need to use SOME electric as I assume you will be leaving the fridge freezer in there and if you leave a TV you will still have to pay the TV license.

No its all been paid by FOBs mum in advance, we have to pay her back when he starts getting money through for his new job.. And the fridge wont take that much power, if i put a tenner on each of them and keep comin round to check. It wont bother the landlord hes already lined his pockets :thumbsup::thumbup: and im cancelling licence as im very rarely staying here and wont watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->