Not sure whether to return to my mums..-update-she doesnt want me back!

Im such a stubborn bitch tho, i dont get where shes comin from at all so im not really sure i want her in my life right now?it sounds silly and ill almost definitely change my mind but i really needed her to lean on and shes turned me away, i kinda feel like just turning her away? :shrug: x

:hug: Honestly it can be hard making decisions, but i know you'll choose the right one hun. And it's not called being stubborn it's called needing her support, if she's too stupid to give you that support then i agree i think you should turn her away.

Whilst I do not condone you getting pregnant at 16, because lets face it..you really shouldn't be having sex without protection...and I'm in no way 'patting your back'
I understand mistakes are made, and unwanted pregnancies happen, but what I cant understand is a mother turning her back on her own daughter:shrug:
What the silly woman doesnt realise is once youve had this little baby (her grandson) she will most definately want to be a part of his life, unless shes heartless aswell.....god I just want to slap her! :hugs:

Thanks everyone this websites such a saviour :hugs: im glad im not being harsh by sayin that.. And yer you can slap her for me!! :haha: I think reli shes liking having the house to herself (my brothers out alot and spends weekends at his dads) and doesnt want me around ruinin that :shrug: all i can think of. And i'd love to move in with you Aiden's mummy:haha: x

I was using protection which is why it was such a shock when i found out, i pretty much fainted! He definitely is a wonder child.. X

Being devils advocate here but originally did you choose to move out to be with your OH when she was against you keeping your baby? (sorry if you didnt thats just what i've read into what you said)
If so then you cant turn back to her now things havent gone your way, you may not have chosen to be an adult but thats what a parent is and what you need to be now. If the house is already paid for and you can afford to keep it while living with your nan is there absolutely no way you can afford it on your own anyway?
could it not be tough love... teaching you to stand on your own 2 feet?
I know it might not be this way, just another point of view?

No i was living with oh, came home to mum feeling really awful and suffering anxiety attacks, went to GP found out about Dex, she left decision up to me but said personally she'd choose abortion.. I moved back to OH just so we could be together as a family and now hes leaving and moving cities so i needed her for a few months but she wont.. And maybe is tough love :shrug: not teachin me much if it is..

Fair enough, but you had chosen to live without her before Dex. I understand you need support and help and hopefully she'll be there to offer you that just not to live with her?? Anyway maybe talk to her and let her know that you feel let down and she might suprise you with a good reason or an offer of support! Obv I dont know your mum but im sure a mother cant completely turn away her child!
hope things get better for you

As a mother when your child is born you make an unspoken life long commitment to then

No matter how old aidan gets and no matter what mistakes he makes I will always be there to pick up the pieces and get him back on his feet

trash only wants to stay for 4 months just unil she gets her self sorted. No mother should EVER turn their child away in need, I know my motrher certantly wouldnt
xx

As a mother when your child is born you make an unspoken life long commitment to then

No matter how old aidan gets and no matter what mistakes he makes I will always be there to pick up the pieces and get him back on his feet

trash only wants to stay for 4 months just unil she gets her self sorted. No mother should EVER turn their child away in need, I know my motrher certantly wouldnt
xx

especially a pregnant one in need of some love and support when she needs it most:flower:

Yeah excalty. You sound so much like my mum jacqui all for her kids :D
xx

:flower: she came around to drop a parcel off that had come to hers, she was expecting conversation out of me-ha. She said your nanas got comfort at hers, i havent even got a bed. Like a little single bed costs alot -.- i could have got 1 out of my christmas money if that was such a deal.. Any excuse!x

shes most probably feeling guilty and trying to find excuses to make her feel better xx

I hope you are ok. I moved out at 17 but moved back in 3mths later. I dont know what I would have done if my parents didnt take me back again. I have now been living on my own 4years (eeek feel old now lol) and it was much better doing it when I was emotionaly and financially ready. Hope your ok x

:flower: thankyou. Im happy to have my nanas help and support even if my mums been how she is .. And im seeing my dad today for 1st time in months (he lives in london) so thats great :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->