Not Sure?

Brooke0127

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to this place and I need some help! I took this pregnancy test 3 days ago and can't tell if evap lines or a very faint positive?

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 43
How are you able to tell if it's evap or pos? I have some symptoms of pregnancy and my period is late.

Looks like an evap to me. Have you tested again?

I was going to take another one in a week or maybe a few days with a different kind of test

The line looks thin to me, that's why I say evap. There's really no way to know until you test again. I think if it truly was a faint line 3 days, you would definitely have a clear line by now. :flower:

I was going to say positive but if it's been three days another test should tell you better.

I think it could be a bfp, but these tests are notorious for bad evaps. I would try a pink dye test like frer.

Definitely see something but difficult to tell one way or the other. I would take another test soon. Good luck :)

Very difficult to say. The blue line is thin but i also see a thick line there. If 3 days has gone by then a darker line will appear if bfp. I say :test: Good luck

I'm not familiar with these test. I do see something but would say test again to be sure xxx

looks like bfp to me its thick and has color if you look closely. but you can always retest for confirmation :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->