Not too sure where to post this but here it goes.....may be pregnant but on the depo!

E

emmalouisexox

I've noticed today when i was getting changed this morning that my breasts were leaking if i knock them. Took me a while to tell oh as i didn't know how to tell him etc

I've been gettin the depo since september. and had my 2nd depo last month.
I noticed that my breasts have been a bit tender but thought that was part of the side affects from the depo as i looked it up.
but since today and i found that they are indeed leaking it puts the other part in sync with the tenderness as well. i've had no other symptoms of pregnancy haven't been unusually tired or feeling sick/being sick etc
me and oh have spoken bout this and we have said we will get a test tomorrow from town and take it a day at a time and see what happens when i can finally get an appointment to see a doctor and see what he says.

we're concerned as well as what are the side affects of the depo within a pregnancy? will this harm the baby etc

we already have 4 children 2 boys who are 8 and 3 and 2 girls who are nearly 6 and nearly 2
its a lot to take in i've done nothing but think about this all day and tried not to worry or panic.

sorry for rambling on...just so much on my mind at the minute!

It's rare but does happen. Test if you are concerned.

i'm going to test tomorrow i'm going to pick up a test from the town when i pop up in the morning. just not too sure what to think etc

concerend more as to the affects on baby from the depo injection as dont know what they are there isnt really much on the internet etc

there is always a chance to get pregnant with any birth control. Did you and your DH maybe over stimulate your nipples or breasts? it can sometimes happen from over stimulation.

I had it happen to me and i wasn't pregnant.

But def test and see what happens. And then def go to the doc as fast as possible.

Hope it all goes well. :)

I don't think so as I've noticed a few other symptoms today that go hand in hand with pregnancy that I didn't really pay attention to.
Like ache has come back worse (yes I'm 26 and I suffer with adult ache now and again) but it seems worse now. Lower backache I've had heartburn on and off for a while but didn't really pay it much attention and got on with things etc
Just freaking out as I don't know the side affects to the baby off the depo injection all I can find when I search is low birth weight :/

I haven't been town today as we took the kids to their grandads so they can play with their cousins

i'm going to test tomorrow i'm going to pick up a test from the town when i pop up in the morning. just not too sure what to think etc

concerend more as to the affects on baby from the depo injection as dont know what they are there isnt really much on the internet etc

My second was concieve while on depo . Peefectly fine . He had no problens because of the depo

Thanks dream.dream glad ur Lil one was perfectly healthy :)

I'm going to see if local chemist is open today as it hasn't been open for a few days cuz of Xmas so was gonna walk into town yesterday but we decided to take kids to their grandads instead.

Oh thinks I'm between 13 and 16 weeks but I'm not too sure I just can't get my head around it tbh a lot to take in at the minute.
Especially with how ill I was with my last pregnancy I had severe pre eclampsia and had to be induced at 35 weeks as she had stopped growing as well as the pre eclampsia. And then after having Mia the pre eclampsia carried on for a month after and had to have blood pressure tablets for a good few months after having her.

Just can't stop over thinking things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->