Not Trying/Not Preventing - BFP!

Congrats again! Try not to be worried about cramping. I had terrible period like cramp pains till I was 13 weeks pregnant with my latest addition.
Have a H&H 9Months x

Hi everyone! I'm Danielle, and I'm posting today feeling very cautiously excited. My fiancé and I have been together for two years, and we both want children. I've been off the pill for a year now, and for "birth control" we were just casually keeping an eye on my cycles. We were both okay with the idea of me getting pregnant.

A couple months ago I had a very faint positive FRER at 10 dpo, I was having horrible evening nausea by 6-10 dpo, but the test came out negative at 12 dpo and AF arrived the next day.

Yesterday, I tested at 10 dpo because we threw all caution to the wind this month. The positive line was WAY more obvious than it was a couple months ago. I tested again this morning (11 dpo) and the test line was darker still.

https://i44.tinypic.com/205tr92.png

I would love for this to really happen, but I can't help but feel like it won't. I want to get excited and jump up and down and plan names and start a Pinterest board and shop for gender-neutral baby clothes and generally go crazy, but I can't. Not yet. In fact, I'm not sure when I'll make that transition from cautiously excited to unreservedly excited.

When did that happen for you? Any advice? I look forward to exploring these forums and getting to know everyone. :headspin:

I'm currently 4.3 but got my first faint positive thru frer at 9 dpo. Your tests is deff a positive this is number 6 for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->