not worrying

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
What do you do to stop you from stressing? I listen to hypnosis for infertility and I am now trying a new technique of talking to my subconscious. I tell the bit that worries, thanks for all the hard work, why don't you take a holiday. Now when I start to stress I think oh I can´t worry that part of my brain is on holiday. Weirdly it feels like it is working!
What do you guys do and does it work? I´m sure stressing is what stops me getting pregnant so I´m really keen to find solutions.
Baby dust to everyone.

That sounds like fun!
I do nothing to stop myself from stressing, except tell myself that a certain amount of stress is ok, and I dont think I'm stressing or worrying too much. My charts show that I'm ovulating and my FS has ordered CD22 bloods for me this cycle to check the 'strength' of my ovulation. I've stopped temping this cycle, and i'm gonna DTD at least every other day. This way I can sit back and say, "well, i've done all I can". My main stress is usually "it wont work because we didnt DTD this day or that day". As long as I know i've done all I can, i;ll feel better.

You oh must be more willing than mine, if I say now is a good time he gets performance anxiety and doesn´t want to do it at all. I have to pretend it is just for fun and hope he isn´t counting days.

That used to be us. Until one day I threw a tantrum. He said he feels under pressure...I went nuts. I"M the one who temps, charts,pees on opks, checks cm, takes all manner of pills and syrups ie vitex, baby aspirin, evening primrose oil, royal jelly, cough medicine, orders strange things off the internet, inserts soft cups, and the list goes on and on, and HE SAYS HE'S UNDER PRESSURE!!!!!!!! I can throw excellent tantrums. He hasnt really complained about it since! That tantrum was a long time ago, we did fall pg again but lost the baby. Now we are both determined to get pg again asap while searching for answers as to why we lost our babies. We both do our bests to keep the sex fun. We have "just for fun sex" and "just for fun and baby making sex".

Thanks Mellybelle, That made me laugh, the tantrum I mean, sadly my oh can out tantrum me anyday, but I have my ways, I´ve told him ovulating makes me horny, (which is true) so it just coincidence we do it more then.
We have lost two pregnancies too, it is awful, and I think the worst is that now we will never have a calm happy pregnancy because I´ll always be thinking it will happen again. Lets hope the next one is a sticky one for both of us.

I went for a pedicure and manicure this morning - it was lovely and got to hear lots of juicy gossip that took my mind off it for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->