Not your usual topic...

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Ok so I have 2 beautiful boys and my husband and I both feel like our family is complete. I have been on the BCP for a few years now with no incident however, I am 3 days late, I have headaches and what feels like MS. The last time we dtd was Dec 31st and my last cycle started on December 24th. Is it even possible to ovulate as early as Cd8? Is it likely that I am just late for other reasons. I don't want to buy into my feelings and take a test... But at this point I might have to...

I don't know how I will feel if I am infact pregnant... I guess I am just looking for advice to see if anyone has any similar experiences or could offer some help. My youngest is 3years old now and I feel WAY out of practice here.

Thank you so much in advance!

I fell pregnant on the birth control. My son is 11 months and I'm now 14 weeks pregnant.. It can happen

I've fallen pregnant while on the BCP twice so yes, it is very possible. It is a reason why I've decided that the pill will no longer be my choice of BC once we've decided we are officially done having babies.

You have to get something inserted, PILLS are never a guarantee
ALSO know, that they screw with your hormones, so you could just be missing because of a hormone inbalance that it's causing.

Go to a walk in today just to ease your mind.
Or take a test.

This last cycle I ovulated 9 days after AF started, and I am now about 6 weeks pregnant. Let us know if you :test:. All the best to you!

Not pregnant! Thank goodness!! Thank you ladies for your responses. I hadn't realized that weight lisd could affect the menstrual cycle like it can. I have been killing it at the gym and shedding pounds like crazy so it turns out it was just my body trying to figure out wjat to do. No more babies for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->