Nothing appeals to me! But I'm hungry

laila 44

Reaction score
As title says I'm not liking anything right now. I get hungry but nothing sounds or looks good to eat... Getting fed up. My appetite is very strange, I get full fast and never know what I want to eat almost like a kid lol. My other 2 pregnancies I was insatiable for 9 straight months this one I feel weird...

I'm same way, nothing seems appealing to me but I'm always starving. Didn't have this problem with my last pregnancy.

I feel like we're sharing a pregnancy lol. I feel the same way. When I'm cooking, it looks so gross to me. I'm hungry all the time but never want to eat. The weird thing is that once I force myself to eat, it tastes AMAZING. Total foodgasms all day long. Even my milk today was insanely delicious.

This has been my problem too! I've had absolutely no appetite since about 6/7 weeks when my ms started to kick in. Now that the ms is starting to pass, I'm dying to have one of those insatiable and ravenous appetites but no such luck yet! I do get hungrier now but nothing sounds good and I feel like I can only eat a little bit at a time.

I feel like we're sharing a pregnancy lol. I feel the same way. When I'm cooking, it looks so gross to me. I'm hungry all the time but never want to eat. The weird thing is that once I force myself to eat, it tastes AMAZING. Total foodgasms all day long. Even my milk today was insanely delicious.

Lmao! I know right?? Hahah. You described the way I feel perfectly. Only once I eat do I enjoy it but the look or thought of it barfs me out :dohh:

I've been so sick lately.. can't eat anything except I have kept down ramen noodles and McDonald's. .. I feel bad that the only things I can keep down are not very healthy options!

I'm starving all the time, but I don't fancy anythin healthy in fact the thought makes me get watery mouth yukk!! I hope this passes by 12weeks x

Don't feel too bad pinkpassion- last pregnancy all i could eat was McDonalds and Taco Bell. My blood work in third tri came back so perfect that my doctor asked me about my diet so that she could recommend it to others who were struggling. The embarrassment I felt while explaining has still not faded :rofl:

This time around all I can eat/want is fruit and soft serve ice cream.

I've been so sick lately.. can't eat anything except I have kept down ramen noodles and McDonald's. .. I feel bad that the only things I can keep down are not very healthy options!

I wanted McDonalds sooooo bad today!!! I ended up using my short lunch break as a reason not to, but it looked so good. Baby wanted it.

I was EXACTLY this way through the first trimester and into the second! It would take my husband sometimes up to 2 hours to list a food that sounded remotely appealing! Food would taste fine, but the thought of eating it beforehand was enough make me wanna vomit! Only now at 21 weeks have I been ravenous and enjoying making, and eating, food again!

I'm so hungry all the time, but nothing sounds good and when I do just force myself to eat something, it does not taste as good as it used to. Makes eating just not any fun and more like a chore. Things that are supposed to taste sweet taste bitter to me now.

Lol! Glad I'm not alone ladies! Once I eat I'm ok but it's just the thought of eating or trying to decide what I want that takes forever. Also I'm forever exhausted! Like foaming at the mouth type of exhaustion lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->