Nothing fits

suesue

Pregnant n4
Reaction score
Hi lady's

When did everyone change into mat clothes I was always over 12 weeks but this time I'm really struggling at 6 weeks 😩 This is my 5th baby

i'm quite overweight and opt to wear more fitted styles so i don't look sloppy and i wear scrubs for work.

i've been struggling for a couple of weeks now and i'm at 10+5! Its my second, but my 1st was 7 yrs ago and I don't remember what I was doing, but I was less overweight and worked in an office environment rather than a healthcare one.

I'm making the move to a lab coat so I can skip the scrubs and most of my tops are still ok, but i'm down to 2 pairs of dress pants and no jeans or button up pants fit! I feel bloated most of the time tho!

I can sympathize!:hugs:

I'd wear them whenever you need to! I'm 11 weeks with baby #3 and been wearing them for a few weeks now along with baggier normal clothes I have.

I ended up losing a fair amount of weight over the past year or two so my pants are good for a bunch of sizes bigger than I am. (I used a belt :haha: ) While I haven't gained any weight yet, I did find my pants uncomfortably tight from bloating.

On the plus side I'm hoping to wear them after giving birth so long as my weight gain stays reasonable.

I was a size 10 before I got pregnant! I'm just over 11 weeks and had to change into size 12's at about 8 weeks. I'm gonna have to move into maternity clothes soon though, or at least something with an elasticated waistband!

Last time I started around this time. This time I couldn't take it anymore and switched over about 9 weeks. Im in the military so its my uniform mostly. Civilian clothes still fit ok, I avoid jeans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->