Nothing much happening at 16 weeks ?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
HI ladies ,

I know 16+2 is early still but does anyone have any movements or anything yet ? All symptoms apart from the headaches have gone am I’m desperately waiting for just a little wriggle a kick or anything :dohh:

We’ve got a gender scan on Sunday but I’m so worried that something is wrong because everything seems to have gone !

X

HI ladies ,

I know 16+2 is early still but does anyone have any movements or anything yet ? All symptoms apart from the headaches have gone am I’m desperately waiting for just a little wriggle a kick or anything :dohh:

We’ve got a gender scan on Sunday but I’m so worried that something is wrong because everything seems to have gone !

X

Hi lovely i didn’t feel baby number one until 20 weeks and baby number two I didn’t feel until 18-19 weeks! this is my fourth pregnancy and twins and I feel like bubbles now and again at 13 weeks but nothing major I’m positive you’ll be fine xxx

Thanks beautiful xx

My first pregnancy was triplets and I never felt them because of where the placenta was so this is making me paranoid ! Lol Sunday can’t come around soon enough.! X

Definitely too early to feel movement. I mean, some people might feel something but I don’t think that’s in the norm. I usually don’t feel anything until after 20 weeks.

I had movements maybe around 16-17 weeks, but at that point, I did not know it was that. It was until 20ish weeks when it became more pronounced that it dawned on me that the little bubble or almost 'gas' feeling I was having before WAS the baby, but I wouldn't worry about not feeling anything at 16 weeks. My friend didn't feel anything until 23-24!

It's normal to feel movement anywhere as early as 16 weeks all the way up through 24 weeks. I've heard of it even taking longer depending on factors like placenta location. Don't stress about it! Also, if it's your first, it tends to take longer to feel anything.

Baby is a girl!!!! We’re thrilled given that we have 3 boys !!

Heartbeat is really strong but she wasn’t jumping around too much . She’s lowing really low down as well - despite my uterus being right up at my belly button she is pretty much still down under my c section scar lol x

Hopping in :)

Congrats on your little girl! I'm really glad you had your scan I'm eagerly awaiting mine and worried about the same thing. I don't feel sprout yet, but seeing as this is the norm is reassuring, even if I should know better.

again congrats on your little girl! :pink:

Congratulations on your baby girl!! We have two boys do a pink one would be lovely but two healthy babies either way we will be happy with! We find out on August 18th. I’m not feeling any movement just yet either maybe the odd bubble but that’s it xx

I'm feeling some. Well I think I am �� I've had 5 already so I should know, but sometimes I had these phantom kicks after my last baby. Thought I was going mad.
I have had a few kicks waaaay down low like to the cervix. I know those as they're unmistakable. I've always felt my babies in week 16, but seems a little earlier this time. Everything has been more intense this time round. To the girl having twins did you notice anything different this time?

Congratulations on the pink!!

I only started feeling something last week and it’s just getting stronger ☺️

Hi ladies !

Oh I can certainly feel Her now ! Particularly at 4.30 in the morning lol . Which is bizarre because I thought that having had a pregnancy before that I would start feeling something earlier but I didn’t defiantly feel her until about 20-21 weeks

Glad I can now though helps put your mind at rest a bit . But she is still super low and It tends to feel mostly like her foot is trying to escape my cervix lol ! Hope your all feeling as well as can be . I celebrated my birthday yesterday but spent most of it sleeping due to the morning sickness coming back !!

Congratulations! :pink:

I have been feeling moments from around 16 weeks this time around, but with my son I was well past 20 weeks! I guess it just varies from pregnancy to pregnancy!

It all depends. This is my 6th baby and I'm 19 weeks and I can feel hiccups and loads of movement. Almost strong enough to be felt outside. But every baby is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->