Nothing or a squinter? UPDATE 3/21 PG 12

Happy holidays everyone! Here's a test I took yesterday. May be an evap...anyone see anything on the top test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 23
Not seeing anything just yet, hon. I hope you keep testing so we can see more!

Fingers crossed for this cycle I hope u get it bfp would be an awesome Christmas surprise xx

Thanks ladies! Appreciate the support :) here's today's test, not sure I see anything...what do you think? (Ps...this is tweaked.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 18
No too sure, maybe 10dpo? I haven't used opk in a while so I'm just going off of the average cd14 O shedule lol. AF is due to arrive around Saturday.

I've been having major "pinching" this cycle, on one side or the other. I had a few bouts of pms like cramping before and after O date. Other than that, nothing!

That is great! I defo had that when I Oed with both this pregnancy and the last. When did you have the pinching? Also, do you have access to any Wondfos?

I find them to be incredibly sensitive, and would get BFPs with Wondfos 2-3 days before FRERs and other store-bought tests :)

I keep telling myself to buy wondfos every cycle on amazon, and then I forget lol!!! The pinching was really noticeable the week before O, but I also had some as late as a few days ago, but it wasn't as strong as before O. I've also had a lot of cm, which I thought could be a good sign.

Tested again this am. Merry Christmas! I don't think I see anything though...anyone? (This pic is not tweaked.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
Today's test with fmu. I don't think I see anything....but on the 27 minute pic I think I might? I also see a "shiny" line in person, weird! (It only catches the light, if you know what I mean...)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 38
Ooohmummy, really? Maybe I have a chance...do you see it on the top one at all?

Here's a target brand blue test...don't see anything myself. Both pics are tweaked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 16
Not seeing it on the blue dye tests either bomma :( Come on, line! Show up!

:wave: Hi girls, cd14 here. Not a preggo test, but took an opk this afternoon. I think it's a positive...what do you think? :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
Eek thanks Ashley! Opks can be tricky sometimes lol! I'm just glad "something" is there! Feels reassuring to know O is happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->